Posts by trig

just return em. you're clearly going to always be bothered by it.
I know it is. It was a year and a half+ wait and is a nonstandard size. However, I'm trying to recoup my costs after fees and shipping and this is actually the same cost it'd be if purchased by a new york resident. so it's not outrageous.Plus eventually, if it doesn't sell, I'll just end up wearing them
thanks, i was contemplating it in regards to purchasing 8d in plaza/grant
thanks. i'll go the patient route then
So I wear a 7.5E in both the grant and plaza last. Anyone have any experience going up a half size to be able to order from in stock sizing? Tempted by some 8d shoes but not sure if they'd work out for my width or if the length would be bothersome
anyone else still having issues with getting the seconds page to load? reset my pw and used the link and everything and still just kicks me back to the main page.
The sales only happened because they were no longer going to carry them and just needed to unload em. Buy what fancies you because not all things make it to sale
Up for sale are a pair of Red Wolf Vs Goat Chinos in the Enzo fit in Size 34. I've only tried them on. Still has the 36" inseam and never worn out. Original Retail: $140 Approximate measurements: Waist: 34.5" Front rise: 10" Thigh: 12 3/8" Knee: 8 1/2" Leg Opening: 7 1/8" $65 $40 CONUS Shipped priority. Contact for int'l shipping cost. WvG Description: "100% Cotton Italian Twill Button Fly Incredibly Soft Garment washed Tailored belt loops Pick stitching Slim straight...
Isn't the 1035 just the 2030.with a rounder toebox. Why not just go 9 2030?
Got these via proxy from the sample sale. Decided to let these go. Viberg Brown Fatty Calf Service Boot 1035 Last Size 7.5 Dainite Sole Stitchdown Unstructured Toe Only tried on indoors. Price: $300 shipped CONUS priority insured. just looking to recoup my cost.