or Connect

Posts by trig

Thanks. I guess my issue is the difference in my barrie in relation to jack purcell. I do 9 in Jacks but 7e in barrie. Although I recently got 8.5 for chuck iis. I'm contemplating 8 for the Calgary boots..
copped the navy/sand handloom madras. but still tempted by the petrol/ivory and the albini delave. also interested by the calgary boots. not really certain on sizing though.
For sale items, it usually takes a bit longer since sometimes they have to go to their warehouse to pack it up. Otherwise orders over the weekend don't usually get packed up and shipped out till tuesday. Since the store is closed mondays. Although I think they may have changed up that schedule.
dang wish i had saw that earlier. missed out on the size 8 java wfs was this just a random unannounced drop?
Ugh can't decide between gold/gunmetal/loden tennis trainer.
wish something was in my size good luck with the sale
Still wear my black stadium from 2010 all the time. Love this jacket. Always tempted to cop the olive
that indigo windowpane silk/linen/cotton blend is calling my name... the 1625 linen i think was the nantucket linen I bought a bit ago in a previous eff and I can't recommend them enough to anyone out there. They are my favorite pair of pants that I own patternwise. does anyone know for a finished inseam on the mto, how much fabric is available to let out if necessary?
PMed
darn, too small