or Connect

Posts by trig

I'll leave it to the pros in the thread but to me it looks great as is. is it a little snug?
Guess I'm just a sucker for the gimmick
That coffee chromepak is so tempting...
ugh, why couldn't these be 7.5
Viberg Black CXL Service Boot Unstructured toe Stitchdown Dainite Soles Size: 7 Last: 2030 Condition: Only tried on and worn indoors. Unfortunately as much as I love them, it's too tight across the vamp for my right foot. Comes with original box, the leather laces and small bottle of Venetian as well. Price: Asking $620 shipped CONUS priority. Shipping includes insurance. Message for int'l shipping cost. This box is pretty big and it all weighs a little over 6 lbs.
Epaulet Size: Medium. Color: Peach / Tangelo. A little difficult to capture. Probably the 2nd and 3rd pictures are the better representation. Condition: New. Has been sitting on the hanger since purchase in my closet. Price: $120 $105 $85 $65 shipped CONUS. Current Retail for a MTO Rhino Oxford from Epaulet right now is $175. Description and measurements can be found on their site....
Epaulet Linen Walt Trousers Size: 35 Color: Pale Mist Herringbone Condition: New, unworn, unhemmed. Still with tags. Measurements to come soon... Price: $90 $80 shipped CONUS. PM for int'l.
Epaulet Walt Trousers Size: 33 Color: Brown Houndstooth Condition: Worn only a handful of times however there are a couple holes on the left leg that cover about .75" x .25" (1 cm x .5cm). The rest of the pants are excellent. Measurements: Waist: 17" Thigh: 12.25" Knee: 8.75" Leg Opening: 8" Inseam: 27.25" Please note these have been shortened. Tailor left an extra 2"of fabric so realistically this can be let out another 1"-1.5". Original Retail: $195 Please let me know...
should be actually 32. mauro doesn't vanity size.
that purple haze cross hatch... are these hitting at the belly button mike? or above?