or Connect

Posts by trig

Up for sale are a pair of Red Wolf Vs Goat Chinos in the Enzo fit in Size 34. I've only tried them on. Still has the 36" inseam and never worn out. Original Retail: $140 Approximate measurements: Waist: 34.5" Front rise: 10" Thigh: 12 3/8" Knee: 8 1/2" Leg Opening: 7 1/8" $65 CONUS Shipped priority. Contact for int'l shipping cost. WvG Description: "100% Cotton Italian Twill Button Fly Incredibly Soft Garment washed Tailored belt loops Pick stitching Slim straight leg...
Isn't the 1035 just the 2030.with a rounder toebox. Why not just go 9 2030?
Got these via proxy from the sample sale. Decided to let these go. Viberg Brown Fatty Calf Service Boot 1035 Last Size 7.5 Dainite Sole Stitchdown Unstructured Toe Only tried on indoors. Price: $300 shipped CONUS priority insured. just looking to recoup my cost.
Anyone know if Mauro does banded collars?
debating between the feldmaus or milk chocolate pindot...
Looking like brown fatty calf to me
how long was your initial break in?@AkeemI wear my Barrie in 7E and the 2030 in 7 was too tight in the toes and vamp. I haven't had a chance to try on the 2030 in 7.5 yet though.
The Driggs nomenclature
hmmm sketch. closed the styleforum listing but just relisted it on ebay again.the 2 ebay accounts have been alternating that sportcoat.for that specific blazer the location is pittsburgh, pa for the ebay acct chaseall2013 and woburn, MA for jumper9912.Funny thing is, all the rest of the items for jumper9912 past and present, have the location as pittsburgh, pa.Clearly, some shill bidding in the auction listing that recently ended as well. since the winner contains the 2...
I see. Well it currently does not work for some reason then.