or Connect

Posts by trig

Epaulet x Northern Watters Knitwear Color: Dark Glacier Size: 40 / Large Condition: Brand New http://epauletnewyork.com/products/heirloom-handknit-shawl-electric-blue pictures will be added later Price: $325+ shipping
Me neither. But my heirloom is suposed to arrived today
Taylor Stitch Light Blue Speckled Jack BD Condition: Worn a handful of times but still in great condition. Size: 38 ~ about a medium Price: $75 shipped CONUS stock measurements are: length: 27" chest: 42.25" stomach: 39" hip: 41" sleeve: 34" I will add my own measurements soon.
Wolf Vs Goat Herringbone chambray. Mop buttons, etc etc. Fit is medium after dinner but previous owner had tailor add darts to make the body a bit less boxy. It's not nearly as slim as the before dinner fit though. Condition: Still in great condition Measurements: S2S: 17" P2P: 22" Length: 28.5" Sleeve: 24" $55 shipped CONUS
Epaulet x Southwick Condition: Bought off styleforum. Original owner wore it 3 times, I have never worn it. Stolen description from previous classified: Warm weather sportcoat in a beautiful 50-50 silk-wool glen plaid fabric with a subtle windowpane. The SC is in Epaulet's "Napoli" shape, an unstructured, soft shouldered shape with 3/8 lining and lightweight construction. The fabric is breathes very well, but doesn't wrinkle readily like linen. The construction and the...
Epaulet x Southwick Condition: Bought off styleforum. Original owner wore it 3 times, I have never worn it. Stolen description from previous classified: Warm weather sportcoat in a beautiful 50-50 silk-wool glen plaid fabric with a subtle windowpane. The SC is in Epaulet's "Napoli" shape, an unstructured, soft shouldered shape with 3/8 lining and lightweight construction. The fabric is breathes very well, but doesn't wrinkle readily like linen. The construction and the...
I went with the dark glacier but might regret not choosing grape instead
Sweet jacket frankcowperwood. Where's that from?
email mauro he can send you buttons
well that just guarantees today will be an expensive day!