or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

I agree with others that O'Connell's definitely leans toward the trad. I have a few dress shirts and OCBD shirts from O'Connell's that I bought when I was in the Buffalo last summer and really like them. I'm planning to get a few more from them at some point this year as well. I looked at some of their wool trousers and sport coats when I was there and really liked the quality and materials but they were just a bit more than I wanted to spend. If you like trad style,...
Very nice looking shoe. I'm thinking about picking up a pair for myself when I return from vacation at the end of the month.
My good ole' cigar longwings with a Harris Tweed topcoat on this sunny afternoon...
I have a $25 off code good on a purchase of $50 or more that I am not planning on using. I am not sure if it is transferable but if somebody wants to give it a shot, shoot me a PM.
I love Spain and we considered going there for our honeymoon (my wife had never been and I wanted to go back) but ultimately decided against it because there is just too much to see and do and we really wanted to just go sit on a beach somewhere and could do that less expensively in the Caribbean. That being said, I agree with some of the other posters that Madrid > Barcelona. If it were me, I would spend 2 nights in Grenada and 2 or 3 nights in Madrid and then maybe the...
Wolverine and Titan here. However, even though it was slightly before my time, I like to refer to the Titans as the Tartars. Just like Oakland University will always be the Pioneers to me and not the Golden Grizzlies.
I agree that shade of sweater that CP is wearing is great. I have one that looks remarkably similar from Brooks Brothers that I've gotten a lot of use out of this winter. It works great with chinos, cords, flannels, and even denim.
1,492.84 +1.75 = 1,494.59
Those look very nice. How long have you had them and how much wear have you gotten out of them? I bought on the current pre-order and am really looking forward to having them for late in the spring and summer.
Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting for NYC or the ShoeMart to get them in and have some available in a 7.5. It looks like the TSM is the winner. I just received a pair of color #8 chukkas too from Alden of Carmel. Maybe I should just go for the full rainbow...