or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

3.4 miles this morning at the gym
I have roughly the same issue with the Rivets and my best fitting pairs are ones that I sized up and then had them brought in a bit in the waist.That picture just sold a necktie.
Details on that jacket Mr. Cowperwood?
The J. Crew makeup is similar but doesn't have the all eyelets or pull-tab that I normally associate with the "Jumper" style. But really, once you have them on, your pant legs are likely to cover those details anyway.
I don't know of any retailer offering any right now but you might want to contact Leather Soul and see if they have any plans of offering it in the future and if you can get on their list. They had that makeup a couple years ago and occasionally repeat their make-ups.
I have the #8 Context Tanker, #8 WT Boot, and #8 Indy (currently the Plaza last, but have also had the TruBalance as well) and the Context Tanker is hands down the one that is worn most frequently. I find it to be a bit more versatile than the Indy or the WT.
The boots look to have their fair share of wear on them but it seems odd to me all of the commando sole pieces would be coming off so uniformally and at the same time. Have you tried contacting Alden customer service (or the retailer you purchased them from)? I've had Alden replace soles for me free of charge that had similar issues, even after almost a year of heavy use (a crepe sole was separating from the rest of the shoe on both shoes all at the same time).
I always find the first few times putting on new boots with all eyelets sort of a pain. After that, the uppers begin to loosen up a bit and you usually remember to make sure the laces are nice and loose before you put them on and it's not much of an issue any more.
It is indeed from you guys. Good thing I always thought it was faux or else my wife might have been freaked out enough to strangle me with it afterwards.
I had taken the faux fur collar off of my snorkel parka a little bit ago and found a new use for it: sneak up behind the couch while my wife is trying to take a nap and dangle it onto her face and listen for how loud she screams. Yes, I am easily amused.