or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

I think they would probably be a bit large on you based on my other Carmina (I am a 7.5e in the Barrie). If these end up being too tight for me, I'll let you know if you are interested.
Thanks for the feedback. I've read through the Fire and Ice books a couple of times now and I always want more of the back-story for the couple hundred years leading up to Robert's Rebellion so maybe I'll give these a try. Sometimes I hope some talented writer, who can do the story line justice, would write a bunch of books covering everything from the start of the Targaryen Dynasty forward. Or maybe a set of books dealing with formation of the free cities in Essos.Of...
Has anybody here read the Tales of Dunk and Egg books? Are they worth the time?
Fueco - What's the elevation and/or climb out there? I want to go run one of those races out there with gorgeous scenery and a higher overall elevation but some of the climbs I've seen scare me! lol I got in a bit over 8 miles this morning and found this guy in the high school parking lot down the street from my house. He's now guarding my flower garden.
I ran a half marathon on Saturday. It was my first in about 7 months and my longest run of the year so far (I believe). After slacking tapering since the temps dropped back in the winter I was not expecting anything great but managed to keep my pace in the 8:00/mile - 8:06/mile range so I was definitely pleased. 6.5 miles slower this morning.
In for the pre-order on the snuff suede boots.
I remember there were some interviews with GRRM talking about how there were going to be some significant deaths in the show this year that weren't in the books. I guess Selmy was one of them. Even though the show now seems to have totally diverged from the books with last night's episode I still liked the episode.
Every time I refresh the Epaulet website my bank account takes a hit.
What's up with the Alden preorder?
And so it begins...