or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

These are awesome. If I could find them in my size, I would not hesitate to add a second pair of saddle shoes to my collection!
Thank God they killed him off last night. As the wedding went on I kept getting a sinking feeling that they would drag it out until the start of next week's episode. Thankfully, I was able to go to bed satisfied.I don't think anybody saw an assassin in the book either. Wasn't it inferred that it was Melisandre and her dark magic sort of like how she killed Renly? Not that they did a good job of pointing that out in the show either though.
9.8 miles on Saturday and then 4.6 this morning. I was hoping to get about 8 miles in today but woke up an hour later than planned but it was nearly 70 degrees out and I wasn't about to miss this burst of spring (especially since it's supposed to be freezing rain tomorrow morning).
Pfft... Detroit is where they should locate! Retail space is cheap and labor is plentiful! On another note - Any chance Epaulet will ever offer a bleeding madras shirt? I would love to see what you guys could do with some of those great colors.
Wow! Everything looks great but those boots are absolutely stunning.
At 10:13 a.m. I received an email from Epaulet advertising the new batch of tan Alt Wein. At 10:17 a.m. I received an email from Epaulet confirming my order of the tan Alt Wein. Such a gorgeous makeup. I had been waiting patiently for them to re-order it and have my size in stock.
4.3 miles yesterday morning and 11.6 today.
That's an interesting take. I'm planning on listening to the audio versions another time through this summer. It will be interesting to see what I take away from the story the second time through.Regarding GRRM not finishing the story before he dies - I figure he will never finish, regardless of how long he lives. Even after he finishes what is supposed to be the "final" book, I see him as the type of write who will just say, "Nope. I've got four more books worth of...
This sums up my feelings 100%. Hopefully in the next book we get less Iron Islands and more Arya.
A peanut suede belt sounds nice (works good with my Rancourt peanut suede boots or my Alden snuff suede). How wide is the belt and do you have any in stock in a 36? Feel free to respond via PM if you prefer.Edit:I look forward to wearing my belt. Thanks to PDG for the ultra-fast communication!