or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

Like TO Guy said, I think it depends on how much room you have in your thighs in the Rudy. I'm a 34" in the Rudy and it fits me great. When the only option is a Walt, I buy the same size and there's usually enough material available that my tailor can let some out through the thighs and legs. I think a 35" in the Walt would be ideal but that's not usually one of the OTR offerings.
Well, no Uncle Nutzy for me. They appear to have sold out.
If it's still there when I get off of work, I'll pull the trigger too. I've given myself a cooling off period.
I am considering the Uncle Nutzy. I would never wear them to the office but I could see me wearing them basically anywhere else all summer long. Especially to the dismay of my wife.
I'm going to lunch. don't put up anything good while I'm out.
That turquoise Donegal tweed!
Well that Chocolate Flannel went fast.
Since Alden no longer seems willing to do individual special orders, many of Mac's aren't grails anymore. They are unicorns.
When I was in the Marines, I could easily do 30+ dead hang pull-ups in one set. I don't think there was a chance in hell that I would have been able to do a muscle up though.
The trousers are the Epaulet rust mid-weight flannel. I picked them up in the "Ends for Friends" thing they did before Christmas. They are definitely an interesting color.