or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

Shell NST on 379x last with a crepe sole is quite the interesting makeup. I wonder which retailer that was originally done for? I don't recall that being offered by TSM (except on the seconds list).
I wore a pair of my moleskin Rudys on a walk this morning to get coffee and a donut (or four). It was about 22 degrees out and they kept me surprisingly warm.
Tricker's Gleneagles two tone brogues Burnished calf and snuff suede Goodyear welt Dainite sole Last 4444 Size 7 UK I honestly cannot recall if I've ever worn these $400 $375 Shipped CONUS
The Self Edge x LeatherSoul Conservation Boot Natural CXL Tan Goodyear wedge sole 7.5D Trubalance last $400 $375 Shipped CONUS
Just in time for winter - The very durable Alden Kudu LWB from Leffot Barrie last Size 7.5D Plantation crepe sole - the soles don't get a lot of love from many in the Alden thread but they are seriously comfortable and seriously grippy. $350 $325 Shipped CONUS More pictures available upon request
Time for some massive closet cleaning. If they haven't been worn in a year, they are on the block! Cigar shell NST Size 7.5D These are from The ShoeMart (via another SF member) and I believe they are on the Aberdeen last, Style 2459 Dovetail heels Double oak leather outsole $500 Shipped CONUS More pictures available upon request
Time for some massive closet cleaning. If they haven't been worn in a year, they are on the block! Cigar shell NST Size 7.5D These are from The ShoeMart (via another SF member) and I believe they are on the Aberdeen last, Style 2459 Dovetail heels Double oak leather outsole $500 Shipped CONUS More pictures available upon request
That's my dream job!We have a four-year-old daughter and my wife is a stay at home mom and she knows the jealousy I have. Whenever my wife complains about being with our daughter non-stop during the week (it happens much less now that she's in preschool though) I quickly volunteer to quit my job and be the one to stay with her. My wife will ponder it for about 20 seconds and then wise up enough to not mention it for at least a few months.Probably 60% of my work day is...
3 miles at the gym on the treadmill yesterday evening. Regarding running with others - 99.999999% of the time I would rather be running alone but once a month or so I will meet up with a group from a local running store and go out with them. I like their group runs because they usually only get 5 or 6 people and they are serious runners so they keep the pace pretty good and will go for at least 6 miles. I live near the fabled Hanson's Running Shops and tried out some of...
Orvis used to stock the George Boot in #8 and they were often available at a slight discount. They don't have them listed on their site anymore though (no AWWs either so I'm thinking they stopped carrying Alden altogether).Of the new drops at Union Made, I'm really tempted by the navy monk strap.