or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

I used to be all about the antique edge but these days I prefer the black edge. I think it definitely adds a touch of formality which makes them a bit more versatile IMO. In the end, you cannot really go wrong either way though as the #8 looks pretty sharp on the antique edge too.
Quite a few shell boots in 7.5 and 8 just showed up on TSM irregulars list. PM me with your email addresses if anybody wants the list but didn't receive it.
It looks like we're closing in on the $800 mark for domestic shell make-ups.
Good to know. The BB Black Fleece line had some pretty interesting make-ups. Unfortunately, I don't think they make anything for Black Fleece anymore.
It's the "I have too much crap for my own good" fairy.Also new unworn: color #8 LHS (not even taken out of the box that TSM ships them in) and a pair of black alpine grain v-tips.
Nevermind
I just heard back from TSM regarding these:
Let's see some recent pics of folks wearing Leffot's #8 naval boots. I came across an unworn pair in my closet and I'm fighting the urge to sell them. I need some inspiration to keep them.
Ditto this. So often, places only stock 20mm, but I'd love to see 18mm and 22mm as an option from more retailers for quality straps.
I did a major closet cleaning yesterday afternoon and freed up a lot of space. Time to order some of those hopsack and fresco trousers!