or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

I agree, they are great looking - especially the 1521/50 Atmos series and the new limited edition Tigers. If I were interested in the 20 Atmos series, I think I'd be more inclined to go with something from Steinhart. I know Squale has more history behind them than Steinhart but the 20 Atmos (to me anyway) is basically a Submariner homage. It's a classic design anyway you slice it but I think Steinhart offers a value that cannot be beat with their Ocean Vintage series.As...
One more shot of the PVD Squale, this time alongside the matte blue version.
I remembered I had another NATO in a drawer in my desk. The watch is definitely very light and comfortable on a NATO.Next to an MM300:
Just curious - is removing darts something one can do at home rather easily or do you leave it to a tailor? I've got a couple shirts that would benefit from not having darts.
I really like that Citizen as well and tried to get my hands on one for a while before I gave up (I ended up getting a vintage full lume Zodiac that quenched my thirst). I was surprised at how rarely they pop up for sale anywhere.As I type this, I went on to eBay to search for one and it looks like there are now quite a few available (all seem to be shipping from Singapore). I think last time I looked, maybe 12-16 months ago, they were not as plentiful and had BIN prices...
Mine also has a double AR coated sapphire crystal. I bought it already modded but if I were having them done, I don't know if I would have done the AR coated sapphire. It's got a slight blue tint to it that I really liked when I first got it but sometimes I wish it wasn't there so that the black of the watch face would always appear black. I think the coating would actually look sort of cool on a Blumo though.I grabbed my Shogun on the way out the door to my office today...
A new arrival for me - a PVD coated Squale 50 Atmos. I've got a matte blue version that I really like and have had my eye on the PVD version for a while now but never wanted to pay anywhere near the full price as my blue one has a slightly misaligned bezel (which is seems to be a common issue with them) and I was really unimpressed by the rubber strap that it came with - it feels downright cheap. Well, somebody had a LNIB PVD version on eBay and I made a low ball BIN...
Regarding Ned lying about the death of Dayne, I don't recall him saying that he actually killed him in combat. I believe the passage from ADOD is:More of an omission and since Reed never comes around to talk about the battle, we are just left to imagine that Ned killed him after maybe Reed distracted him or something.
I lolled.I guess I should amend my assessment of Varys to lawful neutered then.
Somebody needs to put together a master list of all the major characters broken down by their alignment, D&D style.Ned Stark - Lawful GoodVarys - Lawful NeutralRamsay Bolton - Chaotic EvilCersei - Lawful EvilLord Mormont - True Neutraletc...