or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

Got a stack of New England Shirt Company spring and summer shirts through the UM sale. When I see Unionmade put up these relatively large sales (large as in quite a bit of merchandise), it always makes me wonder how much they actually sell at regular price?
4.3 miles this morning in a sudden cold spell with temps back down in the 30s. It was a nice spring while it lasted.
I received my Sea Canvas rivets today. What an awesome material! I expect them to break in quite nicely!I'm with MrDV and will wear and wash my Rivets a few times before getting them altered. I do those with almost all of my cotton pants just to be sure I've accounted for any shrinkage or stretching, though most pants don't seem to have that problem these days.As for the fit itself, a true 34" waist on the Rivets fits me best with letting it out just a tad but the thighs...
Agreed 100%. I read the first book and enjoyed it but then did everything through the audio books. They are my running companion a few days a week, especially on my long runs.FWIW, the narrator Roy Dotrice plays the pyromancer that makes all the wildfire for Tyrion before the Battle of the Blackwater. I recall reading that the producers wanted him to play Grand Maester Pycelle but Dotrice thought he was too old and didn't have the energy to play that big of a roll.
I always found Bran's chapters this deep into the story to be incredibly boring so I'm not too upset that they don't seem to be checking in on that storyline (although I do agree with many that it is a "significant" story for backstory and plot development).
Wasn't it Griff who got greyscale in the books, not Mormont?
6.5 miles of speed intervals this morning. I haven't done that in a long time and my hamstrings are feeling it now. I think my goal is to make sure I do a day of speed intervals at least once a week this summer. We'll see if I can actually fulfill that commitment.
Awesome! I've been waiting for a restock on those.
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/rivet-chino-10oz-indigo-sea-canvas
The Sea Canvas Rivets have been ordered (along with the scotchgrain belt). I'm really looking forward to checking out the new fit. D'oh! About to check out and it seems that the 36" Sea Canvas Rivets were already gone. Never mind... it seems to have gone through now.