or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

I started doing some massive closet cleaning and posted up a bunch of shoes in the sales forums but now the hard part begins: What to replace them all with?
Alden x LeatherSoul Navy Suede Wingtips Barrie last Oiled double leather waterlock sole Size 7.5D $350 $325 Shipped CONUS
Alden x LeatherSoul Navy Suede Wingtips Barrie last Oiled double leather waterlock sole Size 7.5D $350 $325 Shipped CONUS
Carmina x Epaulet "Taylor" split toe Burnished caramel French calfskin leather Size 7 UK (fits similar to Alden 7.5 on the Barrie last) Simpson last Goodyear-welted double leather sole $350 $325 Shipped CONUS
Carmina x Epaulet "Taylor" split toe Burnished caramel French calfskin leather Size 7 UK (fits similar to Alden 7.5 on the Barrie last) Simpson last Goodyear-welted double leather sole $350 $325 Shipped CONUS
Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan longwing Barrie last Size 7.5E Double leather soles Originally purchased from Alden of Carmel $500 shipped CONUS
Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan longwing Barrie last Size 7.5E Double leather soles Originally purchased from Alden of Carmel $500 shipped CONUS
Shell NST on 379x last with a crepe sole is quite the interesting makeup. I wonder which retailer that was originally done for? I don't recall that being offered by TSM (except on the seconds list).
I wore a pair of my moleskin Rudys on a walk this morning to get coffee and a donut (or four). It was about 22 degrees out and they kept me surprisingly warm.
Tricker's Gleneagles two tone brogues Burnished calf and snuff suede Goodyear welt Dainite sole Last 4444 Size 7 UK I honestly cannot recall if I've ever worn these $400 $375 Shipped CONUS