or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

4.7 miles this morning. The thermomete said 31ยบ but it felt much colder. Today being December 1st it's also the first day of my December Run Streak. Last year I went for a minimum of 2 miles a day, this year I'm shooting for a minimum of 3 miles.
10.2 miles yesterday afternoon
I don't have the jacket (...yet. There's one inbound to me though) but since the pockets aren't patch pockets, you might be able to get away with hemming it that much. I have a couple suits that I had to have them hemmed about an inch and they turned out good. I'd be hesitant to go much more than that though.
I've received the charcoal corduroy and cream houndstooth but not the steel blue tweed yet... which of course is the one I was most looking forward to getting.
Sorry to see you will be forced into taking a break @FlyingMonkey. 11.1 miles for me this morning. Now bring on the gluttony!
^ This.I compared the measurements on both and the Epaulet version seemed significantly more slim than what the company offers directly from their site. That being said though, both my father and my FIL really like my Heirloom Cardigan but there's no way they would ever fit in an Epaulet version so we ordered directly from the company for them for Christmas.
6 miles this morning with a handful of 20 second intervals in the middle of it.
6.1 this morning. No lingering effects from yesterday's falls.
I was hoping to get in about 5 or 6 miles this afternoon but I took a couple spills on the ice this morning walking home from getting my coffee and donut(s). It wasn't icy on my way to the bakery but when I walked out after getting my goods it immediately began freezing rain pretty hard. I fell flat on my back twice on the two mile walk back home (and nearly fell another 3 or 4 times), It had warmed up enough to melt away all the ice and snow by lunch but I was still a bit...
So gorgeous! I saw that when it popped up but disappeared before I could get somewhere to put in my info. I drowned my sorrow in a pair of the rust and some tartan... 'cuse I'm a badass like that.