or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

@Shouldaville - Thank you. I missed that post the first time around.
Anybody hear anything on the last round of FF sportcoats? They were initially slated to come in for delivery around "mid-October". I know it's not yet the middle of the month, but I was putting away my linen and seersucker yesterday and putting my flannels and cords in the closet so now I am really getting anxious for some new fall stuff.
CIgar LWB from AoC was my first Alden purchase as well. The Cigar is great and seems to develop the most interesting and unique patina of any of the shell colors IMO.
5.8 miles this morning. When I put on my running shorts this morning O felt a big lump in one of the pockets and realized I sent them through the washer and dryer with an unopened GU packet. Thankfully it survived the journey... I can only imagine the mess that might have made in the dryer if it had busted open. #RunnerProblems?
Well, we do have one of the largest alumni associations in the country, so there are Michigan fans wherever you seem to go (each major metro area seems to have a UofM/MSU themed bar as well). My in-laws were actually at the game too. They are out in Philadelphia for a USN ship's reunion this week and decided to head out early and take a side trip out towards Rutgers to see the game.To bring this back to on topic - Today's choice was the #8 wingtip boot from AoC:And if you...
I dunno... I'm starting to wonder if we'll win a game in the Big 10 this season, especially after Northwestern beat Wisconsin this weekend. With our luck, we'll lose to Northwestern and Maryland will just kick around an already mentally defeated team. (But yeah, I did feel bad for the Terps fans this weekend - I never enjoy seeing OSU beat up on somebody)
It was a sad weekend for Detroit sports fans this weekend indeed. And my wife and I are Wolverines to boot so we cannot even turn to them for consolation this fall. After the Rutgers debacle she's decided that the Block M flag will not be flying on Saturdays the rest of the year.
I am nearly the same height/weight as you (maybe an inch taller) and the EPNY shirts fit great everywhere but the chest/shoulders on me where they are too sloppily large. The medium fits great through the shoulders and mid-section but is too tight across the chest/shoulders. As much as I like some of their shirts, I've basically given up on them.
JB - Congrats on the 50k finish! The first time I attempted a 50k my buddy and I quit halfway through out of boredom and went to the bar. The second time I tried one I wanted to quit out of boredom again but toughed it out and went off course for a few miles to mix things up (it was a very informal 50k). My third 50k was where I was finally able to finish without considering dropping out. It took audiobooks to make it tolerable. I think if I ever run another one, it will...
And that's just for one shoe! I will never understand the art world.