or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

There's always the Tuna...
Done.Epaulet should send you a commission.
I'm no cobbler, but I think a topy or something similar on that type of sole might have a hard time staying attached because of the all the small grooves/indentations in the sole. It doesn't seem like it would be too secure unless you use gobs and gobs of adhesive. The little grooves would likely allow moisture to penetrate more easily which would degrade any adhesive you do apply.FWIW, I have found all of my non-leather soles from Rancourt to be quite durable and they are...
I have the Vibram mini-lug on a pair of Ranger Mocs and they served me very well in the snowiest and iciest winter Detroit has seen in more than 100 years. It's a pretty stiff sole compared to the lugged soles I am used to from Alden, but I had no complaints.
Thanks for the tip. I ordered the 5-eyelet boots because I needed them like I need a punch in the face.It took me a few tries to get it to work as well, but eventually, after deleting everything from my cart and starting over from scratch, I got the site to accept payment and complete the transaction.
10 miles this morning.
I think it would likely be un-noticed by about 99.9999% of people who see you. However, the 2-eyelet style is sort of a classic though so I don't know if I would want to mess with it, unless I was concerned about the boot being too loose around the top, which can be a legit concern for some with their chukkas. I don't think it would look any better... just a bit different.I can only recall a coupon code once in the past few years and that was when they launched their...
Any of those colors would work pretty well for a first pair of quality casual shoes. Their olive color is nice and subdued and works surprisingly well with a lot of different looks. I have a chukka in the olive and a ranger moc in the natural CXL and both get worn a lot, but for a first pair, as much as I like the olive, I might lean towards the natural CXL ranger moc. It's a very versatile shoe. Mine get worn all year long with everything from chinos and jeans to more...
6.5 miles tonight. The great weather continues for now. It was only about 65° at 7:00 p.m. tonight. Perfect!
Great looking shoes and great looking collection. I recall when I got my navy shell beefrolls a few years back I had the terrible bleeding from them too and the bottoms of a pair of my chinos also had quite a bit of the color bleed on to them as well.The price we pay for fashion...