or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

Let's see some recent pics of folks wearing Leffot's #8 naval boots. I came across an unworn pair in my closet and I'm fighting the urge to sell them. I need some inspiration to keep them.
Ditto this. So often, places only stock 20mm, but I'd love to see 18mm and 22mm as an option from more retailers for quality straps.
I did a major closet cleaning yesterday afternoon and freed up a lot of space. Time to order some of those hopsack and fresco trousers!
Of course I'm always open to offers...
Tricker's Stowe Originally purchased from Leather Soul http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2014/01/06/trickers-stow-in-black-restock-lsw/ Black calf Natural welt and leather sole Barely worn Last 4497S Size 7 UK $400 $380 shipped CONUS
Rancourt Peanut Suede 3-eyelet chukka Bought from StevenAlan.com Camp moc sole Unlined $100 $80 shipped CONUS
Alden Reverse Tobacco Chamois Chukka from Unionmade Goods A couple years old but worn very infrequently Barrie last 7.5D $300 $280 shipped CONUS
I bought these from Alden DC in October and have worn them only a handful of times since then. Alden Whiskey Wingtip Whiskey shell cordovan Tremont last Size 8D Antique edge, leather soul More pics available on request $650 shipped CONUS
I bought these from Alden DC in October and have worn them only a handful of times since then. Alden Whiskey Wingtip Whiskey shell cordovan Tremont last Size 8D Antique edge, leather soul More pics available on request $650 shipped CONUS
Did you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrim?