or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

After rearranging some stuff, I had forgotten that this solar Seiko SSC017 was sitting in a box in my den for a couple months, totally devoid of any sunlight. The battery completely drained and no matter how much sunlight I exposed it to, I couldn't get it going again. I left it outside for days on end and that didn't work. I kept it under the lighting equipment of a professional videographer at my office for hours and hours and that didn't work. I was about to send it...
Thanks for the quick reply. That Ultraviolet is precisely the one I want... and now ordered!
The donegal sweaters look awesome. @Epaulet - How would you say the sizing compares to the Northern Water sweaters of the past couple years? I see that the site advises to order your true size. For my Epaulet jackets, I am a 41 and I usually let an inch out of the waist are but odd sizes are not available on the sweaters. Should I go with a 42?
If it currently runs, and you aren't planning to wear it all the time, I'd just put a new strap or band on it and call it a day.You should be able to find a competent jeweler in your area that can give it a superficial cleaning but from the photo, the case doesn't look to be in bad shape so I wouldn't want to mess with having it totally polished and the crystal looks great so I'd want to keep that as original as possible for now as well.
I've been hitting "refresh" on Frank Ocean's website so much today that it reminded me of some of those @Epaulet "Factory Finds" events where they would be posting up fabrics in here as they would be hitting the site. Thankfully, Epaulet doesn't leave me disappointed like Frank Ocean seems to be doing today.
Well, I hadn't been planning on buying another seersucker shirt this summer...
Looks great but is this a recent photo? It's been like 1000ยบ in Michigan lately. It seems like donegal trousers would be brutal right now!
What size are you in the LHS? I have a pair in Ravello, size 7.5D, that I've worn maybe 4 or 5 times in the past two years and I am planning on letting go.Very cool! I've been looking for a pair in pebble grain. Can you tell me what store these are from?
That material looks pretty cool. Can you comment on the fit? It looks like something that would benefit from being cut to fit much more casually than the other shirts you've offered.
Radiohead isn't coming around to Detroit but I did see them a few times, most recently was locally in 2012 and the first back in 1995 in a smallish venue in Detroit (St. Andrew's Hall, with maybe 700 or so in attendance) for what was either only the 3rd or 4th concert I had ever been to.However, the most memorable was at Bonnaroo in 2006. Beck performed just before them and played a great rendition of Creep (I think he was trolling them). However, the highlight of the...