or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

I don't like ground ivy because, depending on the type, it can grow pretty low and start taking over the actual grass or choking out desirable perennials you might have. However, if it's a heavily shaded area and you don't have much grass or flowers to begin with, the ivy can work pretty well.I think it's considered an invasive species in some areas but I use "winter creeper" and "snow on the mountain" in areas around trees and in a couple of beds. They can tolerate pretty...
I can understand leaving out Tysha as she was rarely mentioned in the show and I imagine many viewers would be asking, "Who?" [[SPOILER]]
Stannis had much better weapons and armor, superior organization, mounted horsemen, and the element of surprise. The Wildlings wouldn't have fared well.
Ahhh.... Takes me back to 11th grade and watching VHS tapes of stuff off of Comedy Central and HBO that my buddy and I would have taped over 100 times.
4.1 miles this morning. I wanted to get out for about 10 miles but totally overslept. Oh well. I still got out there.
I do have wider feet and generally prefer an E width. These are snug but not uncomfortably so. The normal width on these isn't as narrow as something like Alden's Leydon last which was unwearable in D for me.
Very interesting and unique. Rado has always offered quite a range of watches, price-wise, and had some rather intriguing designs. It's one of those brands that never really seems to get talked about much though.
I did follow Epaulet's advice. I went with a UK7/US8 and my typical Barrie lasted Alden is a 7.5. These fit great.
6.2 miles this morning. Nice and slow for the first and last mile but managed to keep the middle 4 miles all under 7:30/minute.I'm working on a Memorial Day to Independence Day run streak and didn't have time to run before work yesterday and it was supposed to be pouring rain late in the evening so decided to go right after I got home from my office. My wife needed a break from our daughter so I took her with me on my run for the first time ever. We did 2 miles and WOW! -...
Got my first Carminas through during the markdowns as well and they arrived yesterday. They are much more sleek than my typical Barrie and Van lasted Alden (and any Tricker's that I own) and I love them - much more than I thought I would. This could become quite the slippery slope.