or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

Just under 19 miles yesterday. I was aiming for 20 but it was raining and I kept getting lost so I ended it a bit early. It was still a great run and my longest of the year so far.
Brown suede chukkas from Florsheim by Ducky Brown on what looks and feels like a Reltex Lactae Hevea (cannot figure out exactly what brand the sole is) and moccasin toe stitching. 8D $75 shipped
Brown Brooks Brothers Suede Bucks Rubber sole 8.5D $100 shipped
Blue suede Indy boots from Leffot and Alden on the red brick soles. These are super comfortable and seem relatively light compared to the rest of my Indy boots, and the red brick soles are very comfortable, I just don't wear them anymore so time to let them go. 7.5D TrueBalance Red brick sole $375 shipped
Black, shell cordovan 6-eyelet Alden chukka from Frans Boone. I've found that the extra eyelets help these lace up a bit tigher around the ankle than the traditional 2-eyelet chukka. 7.5D Barrie last Black shell cordovan Flat welt Leather soles $600 $575 shipped CONUS
Alden #8 Chukka on Commando sole purchased from Alden of Carmel Size 7.5E Barrie last Commando sole $600 $575 shipped CONUS
I'm glad I got in on that. I had been debating the Doyle when it first came out but this chambray sealed the deal for me (and the discount on a future purchase was a nice added bonus).
A snuff suede Alt Wien would be awesome. Are all of these already spoken for or are there going to be some available in 7.5D (assuming these are Barrie)?
17,922.1 + 126.3 = 18,048.4
11.7 miles yesterday morning