or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

10 miles this morning for day 10 of my streak.
^ That's hilarious about the half-drank Gatorade. You are a braver man than I! I've got a 9 day run streak going (trying to run at least 3 miles everyday from Memorial Day to the 4th of July) and just happened to run exactly 9 miles on the nose this morning. That was totally unplanned but now I'm thinking of looking for a 10 mile route for tomorrow. I also tried the @Beatlegeuse method of a set of lunges after every mile. I did 20 after each mile and my legs were killing...
[[SPOILER]]
Congrats on the finish Coco! I feel your pain with the lost GU. I had one explode in my hands as I was trying to open in the final stretch of a marathon once. I don't know what was worse: losing the only GU I had left or running the rest of the race with that sticky mess all over my hands.
6.3 miles this afternoon in temps in the 40s and pouring rain. It felt more like the end of October than the end of May.
Brand new in box Black Alpine Grain V-Tip from LeatherSoul These have been sitting in my closet for over two years now so it's time for them to go to make space for others. Never tried on, no creasing, no scuffs. Barrie last Size 7.5E $530 Shipped CONUS I'm lazy so I only took the one photo for now. Plenty more available if needed, or you can just go to The LeatherSoul website and see better quality ones than I can...
Brand new in box Black Alpine Grain V-Tip from LeatherSoul These have been sitting in my closet for over two years now so it's time for them to go to make space for others. Never tried on, no creasing, no scuffs. Barrie last Size 7.5E $530 Shipped CONUS I'm lazy so I only took the one photo for now. Plenty more available if needed, or you can just go to The LeatherSoul website and see better quality ones than I can...
Brand new in box Color #8 Leisure Hand Sewn loafer These have been sitting in my closet for over a year without me even opening the box they were shipped in until I took a picture of them today. It's time for them to go to make space for others. Never tried on, no creasing, no scuffs. Van last Size 8.0D $660 Shipped CONUS I'm lazy so I only took the one photo for now. Plenty more available if needed, or you can just go to The ShoeMart website and see better quality...
Brand new in box Color #8 Leisure Hand Sewn loafer These have been sitting in my closet for over a year without me even opening the box they were shipped in until I took a picture of them today. It's time for them to go to make space for others. Never tried on, no creasing, no scuffs. Van last Size 8.0D $660 Shipped CONUS I'm lazy so I only took the one photo for now. Plenty more available if needed, or you can just go to The ShoeMart website and see better quality...
I'm like you, I will run until I come across a really muddy, slick area and then I will walk.In the end, if the goal is to not see the trail get continually widened over time having proper drainage so that you don't get those muddy/slick spots that linger long after heavy rains is one of the biggest things that will help - when a trail gets really muddy, hikers, runners, and bikers will push themselves to the more solid and grassy edges which is what causes the most...