or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

^ I'm not really a fan of leather jackets but the patina on that example is amazing!
@Epaulet Congrats on the move! Maybe I should convince my daughter to start telling my wife that she wants to learn to surf as well so I'll have a good excuse to move to warmer and sunnier climes! I am sort of saddened to see that LA will be the main fulfillment center since it will probably add a day on to my shipping!
This was my guess as well.My theory is that based on the level of online sales they seem to do, including the MTO and pre-order stuff, and how fervent of a fan base they seem to have places like here, Instagram, Reddit..., they probably decided to focus on expanding their online offerings and operations and that maintaining two separate locations in two high-rent areas so close together wasn't worth the expense.All that said, I work in economic development and site...
You are correct. Resistance was futile. They will compliment my #8 Alt Wien boots nicely whenever they should come in.Sometimes I feel the same way, but other times I want to go through my closet and sell off everything that isn't #8 shell or snuff suede. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Somebody talk me out of the #8 Alt Wiens. I already have enough unworn shell sitting in my closet to open up a riding stable!
xPost from the Alden thread:I haven't seen them show up much here but I'll give a nod of approval for the Michigan Boot (maybe I am biased living in the Detroit area?).I think the shape of the Van last is a bit more versatile, and an infinitely nicer looking shape, than the TruBalance, and thankfully the Van has always fit me perfectly. If I could get the Michigan Boot in #8 or whiskey shell, I'd be replacing the Indy Boots in my collection. All that said, maybe I just...
I haven't seen them show up much here but I'll give a nod of approval for the Michigan Boot (maybe I am biased living in the Detroit area?). I think the shape of the Van last is a bit more versatile, and an infinitely nicer looking shape, than the TruBalance, and thankfully the Van has always fit me perfectly. If I could get the Michigan Boot in #8 or whiskey shell, I'd be replacing the Indy Boots in my collection. All that said, maybe I just like these for the same...
Pardon the venue, but I am loving the corduroy suit I got from the last round of EFFs so much that I didn't want to wait until I was home for a full length mirror. I was a bit apprehensive at first but the corduroy worked great for a double breasted suit. It's very soft and very warm and great for today's snow flurries and temps in the 30s. Eventually we'll get some spring here!
It took me a bit to catch the joke. I even searched here and Google for "Jaylenotosis" thinking maybe it was the user name for somebody selling some great denim workshirts! Like others have said, you should keep those... unless of course they are a size 7.5, in which case you should definitely get rid of them. I'll gladly help you dispose of them.
That would make a very cool fabric for a field jacket, similar to a Filson Cruiser.