or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

$450. Sit back down @rydenfan
I'll keep playing the game. $350
Over the last week or so I've been doing the majority of my runs late at night (after 10:00 p.m.) instead of my typical 5:00 a.m. Either time is dark out but it's much different running late at night. I live in a pretty dense, walkable area with a busy retail downtown and at 5:00 a.m. the only people out are the occasional other runner and delivery folks. At 10:00 p.m. there are people out for walks still, folks going in/out the movie theatre or restaurants, lights are on...
I'm still in for $650. My commitment to children and being well dressed is unwavering.
For those interested in an Epaulet Hopsack sportjacket and helping children, you may want to check out the Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions Thread
$650 for the Epaulet.
Watches and phones do not like the stone floors in my kitchen. Oh well. Time to test out the warranty.
I always prefer cuffs on my heavier pants like flannels, tweeds, and tailored corduroy. I'm wearing some pearl grey flannel Rudys today and they look great cuffed. Twill is a tough one though. If it's a pair I'm going to wear casually the majority of the time, I'd probably go un-cuffed, if it's a pair I'm going to wear to the office more often, I'd likely cuff them. For the steel grey twill, I'd probably cuff them.
$420
Seeing the finished product from the Vass GMTO is making me kick myself for not getting in on those.