or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

I have quite a few boots on Barrie and on Plaza. A 7.5D in the Barrie fits me great and when I've sized up to the 8.0D in the Plaza, that fits great as well. My suggestion to you would be the 9.5D for the Plaza.
I hear you! I think I've got a couple pair of flannel or tweed Rudy trousers that may have came in right at the end of the cool weather last year and packed away with most of my winter clothing. I'll probably be taking those things out of the cedar closet this weekend and am wondering what surprises I might find.For the shoes, when I was digging around this morning I found a bunch more unworn than just the Alt Wiens.... #8 LS Paraboot, #8 shortwing, #8 NST...
This morning I came across a pair of #8 Alt Wiens in my garage while looking for something else. I had never even opened the box until today and according to my Epaulet purchase history, I think they've been sitting there since the middle of April. I think I need to get my hoarding in check! If any of you fit into a 7.5D and missed the last round of the Alt Wiens, feel free to hit me up!
Oh the troubles of a shoe hoarder... Found a BNIB pair of Alden x Epaulet Color #8 shell cordovan "Alt Wien" bluchers while looking for something else in my garage before work this morning. I bought these back in April and never even bothered opening the box until I came across them today so it's time for them to find a new home. Size 7.5D Barrie Last $695 shipped within CONUS I am open to shipping overseas but the price may change. The pictures below are the stock...
Oh the troubles of a shoe hoarder... Found a BNIB pair of Alden x Epaulet Color #8 shell cordovan "Alt Wien" bluchers while looking for something else in my garage before work this morning. I bought these back in April and never even bothered opening the box until I came across them today so it's time for them to find a new home. Size 7.5D Barrie Last $695 shipped within CONUS I am open to shipping overseas but the price may change. The pictures below are the stock...
@gdl203 - Do you guys at NMWA ever stock bowties? Some of the patterns you have on the Drake's, Bigi, and Calabrese ties are great but I'd love to add more bowties to my collection.
We're still waiting on the #8 shell Alt Wien boots from about the same time as the Ryden Boot too.
If it's an SNKxxx, then yes, I believe it is 18mm.Google a company called "Cheap Nato Straps" (I believe it's run by some girl in Norway). They have a really good selection of NATO straps available and ship worldwide. I've also bought from Crown & Buckle, but I think Cheap Nato Straps is usually a slightly better price.
Snuff suede unlined chukka boot and the snuff suede 4-eyelet Ranger Moc.Ask this question again in a month or so and I'll probably give you an entirely different answer.
I really like the Seiko 5 Military on NATO straps so I would just recommend replacing the one you have. Other than black, olive drab (aka army green) is my go to color for NATOs. Grey can look really good too and be pretty versatile.