or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

I think from here on out they should definitely be called "Tweeduroys"
If people would just buy the stuff in my signature, I wouldn't need a layaway!
I've had the same experience that the J. Crew orders that get backordered are usually filled very quickly, often earlier than the estimated date on your account will show.I think J. Crew probably gets them faster because they are usually not orders for exotic shell make-ups but rather basically stock items from the Alden catalog. I've noticed that if I go to a local retailer and wanted to get something basic like a #8 or tan calfskin PTB but they don't have it in stock, if...
I really like the texture on that strap on the top. How would you rate the quality of the leather on these?
How heavy/warm is the Sherpa lining in the Valstar hooded parka? What temps would you think this be appropriate down to when wearing a sweater? I also noticed that the headings in the measurement section are missing for this jacket, but I imagine it's: chest, length, shoulder, and sleeve from left to right?
Thanks for the quick reply! Norwegers purchased! I'd been waiting for these to come back in stock in my size for sometime so I'm definitely excited.
^ Some awesome choices there! I really like that brushed cotton button down.
Yep. Nobody snag the ones I've got my eye on while I work out my size! lolI have two pair of Vass on the "New Peter" last in a size 41 and they fit great. Should I go with a 41 in the F last as well? FWIW, I measure an 8.0 on the Brannock device and have a slightly wide foot (I prefer "E widths" when I can get them for most shoes from Alden or Allen Edmonds, but I can happily wear a D most times).
Very nice! If I didn't already have a pair on the plaza last (that I never wear), I'd be all over these. I think the grant might be my favorite last for the Indy Boots.