or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

I relayed the question to my CPA wife and she rolled her eyes. Of course she didn't say "No!" Any accounting, business or tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended as a thorough, in-depth analysis of specific issues, nor a substitute for a formal opinion, nor is it sufficient to avoid tax-related penalties. If desired, Mrs. Michigan Planner would be pleased to perform the requisite research and provide you with a...
I'd maybe use a little bit of the matching paste wax on it and a lot of elbow grease but other than that I wouldn't worry about it too much. I know it sucks to have it happen but it just adds to the eventual patina of the boots.The other option would be to dip both boots in a giant vat of that anti-inflammatory gel to even things out.
These look great!I have a pair of reverse chamois Indy boots that I never wear but seeing the pictures of the reverse chamois well broken in is making me want to change that.
I am generally a 40, but sometimes prefer the slightly looser 41. I have a Doyle in the 40, it was initially a bit tight but not uncomfortable. Now that it's been worn quite a bit more it's broken in pretty nicely (I've also lost a little bit of weight around my mid-section but not too much). If I were to do it again, I might like the 42 this time around but I'm still pleased with mine. I know that's not much help though. lol
Just the other day I was wondering about the photos on your site. One of the things I like about Epaulet's site is that nearly everything is shot with either a model wearing it or it's on a dressmaker's dummy. Either way, the stuff presents so much nicer than things on a similar, unnamed store's, website that just shows a shot of the clothes with no context or description. But then I got to thinking about how much time has to go into this... then my mind started thinking...
Regarding the stolen sweater from the delivery: Check with the credit card company that you purchased it on. Some are now becoming more willing to cover that under their insurance that automatically comes with many purchases, though from what I have heard, it's really hit or miss as to which banks/cards will cover it. It's always worth a try... I was talking to one of our local police officers recently about package thefts and he mentioned that they saw a HUGE increase in...
I had some items listed in the sales forum and @unipair guy proposed a trade. I was a bit apprehensive about doing a trade and doing a trade halfway around the world. But all seems to have gone smoothly and my almost-new captoes arrived yesterday all the way from Seoul. (The photo turned out very grainy but the shoes are indeed great!)
I got in about 5.5 miles this morning. It was 6º and my phone/music shutdown around the halfway mark.I hate the crowds of people at the starts of bigger races. If I cannot start in one of the front corals (or if there aren't separate corals), and the run is at least 10k, I will usually just go pretty slow for the first half mile or so before I bother trying to get around the slower folks.As for walking around to much the day before, I think that can be a huge contributor...
Wow! I knew that they would go pretty fast with an order of that size (regardless of whether it was 12 or 18 pair) but that was REALLY fast! I wonder what percentage of the orders went to StyleForum folks?
In.