or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

@Beatlegeuse - I have a bunch of playlists to mix it up too but it's always difficult to find an entire album that's good for running from start to finish. Your list reminds me that the self-titled and Evil Empire RATM albums might be good ones for running to. @jbarwick mentioned Wu and I have a lot of their stuff in my playlists but the problem with their albums (and quite a few of my favorite hip hop albums) is that they often have a lot of skits/spoken parts that can...
I got in 6.1 miles this morning including 4 miles at the high school track down the street. I was at the track before 6:00 a.m. and usually at that time of day there are very few other runners out there. Today however there was a high school girls sports camp of some sort out there doing laps. I felt like a pervy old man... but I kept on running anyway. Last night I did 5.5 miles and kept my pace down below 7:30/mile for the entire run and still had some left in the tank...
I'm interested in this as well (though I do like the ones that are currently available on your site too). I want to get some nice tweed trousers for the fall and winter with a higher rise than I can find in most places and think I might give you guys a shot.
I placed an order for some shirts back on June 5th and the arrived on Tuesday. The shirts are great except they messed up one of the fabrics. From L to R: Sky Blue Summer Chambray Indigo Denim Wabash Polka Dots (but where are the polka dots? ) Navy Yellow Red Madras The measurements on all three are spot on and the fabrics are great. Now I just need to decided if I want to go through the hassle of sending the indigo denim back in order to get it with the correct...
4.5 yesterday morning in some light rain. After my run it rained hard most of the day. When it finally stopped in the evening I went outside and the temps had jumped into the high 70s and the humidity was through the roof. This morning I did about 6.3 miles and it was 74º with 100% humidity and this was at 5:30 a.m. It's going to be a muggy one out here today!
As Indesertum said, they were from other Khals, but [[SPOILER]]
Congrats on the weight loss. I guess the road may have been long and hard but it wasn't rocky.
I've worn my grey pique suit a few times already and love it. I'll have to try and get some pics the next time I put it on. FWIW, I have a couple MTO Samuelsohn suits that were a couple hundred dollars more than the Southwick MTO and which I often see quoted as being the "best" suit in that general price range but I think the Southwick stuff is every bit its equal and at a significantly better price.
9 miles for me this morning. Somebody from our Detroit area runners group posted this video of some half marathon crowd support, Appalachian style, in our Facebook page. I've actually watched this a few times through now and have enjoyed it on each viewing. Be careful out there you runners in the South!
3.5 miles this morning at a 7:55/minute pace. That's insanely fast for me for running before 6:00 a.m. Usually on my early morning runs I am am quite a bit slower than the pace I would keep up for an actual 5k or 10k. FWIW, I am also still sore from all the lunges I did a couple of mornings ago. I feel fine when I am up and moving around but it's getting up and sitting back down that are a pain. Climbing into and out of my Jeep yesterday was also quite a site to see.