or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

When I am in DC I always make a point of going to the Alden store. Often I leave empty-handed but these Whiskey WT were too good to pass up. After all the recent Whiskey and Ravello stuff that has been showing up on here I thought I might have a good chance at getting something so I had my fingers crossed.
According to the gentleman handling her, I was the first man inside.
Some people go out of town and bring fancy women back to their hotel room. I have another vice: The Whiskey SWB, thanks to the DC shop. The last one in stock just happened to be my size and thankfully the people on the list for it all turned it down! (Please excuse the awful photo, it was my first attempt at using the iPad for a picture)
I got the Dark Glacier and after wearing it a few times, I wish I had gotten the Grape instead. Don't get me wrong, I love the Dark Glacier, I just think I would have liked the Grape and it's slightly less subdued coloring a bit more. That being said, I don't plan on adding the Grape to my closet now that it will be available again.
I just looked up some photos from that Tactical Titan and that kind of stuff looks very similar to what we did in the Marine Corps in the Confidence Course, except the Confidence Course was only over the course of a few hundred yards. I always enjoyed it and wished it were a longer course. If they ran this Tactical Titan course somewhere near me, I'd sign up in a heartbeat (the mud is the reason I always avoid things like the Tough Mudder and Warrior Dash).
That might be the sharpest looking Seiko 5 I've ever seen!As for replacing the bezel, I would recommend checking out the Seiko/Citizen forums at WatchUSeek for recommendation on where to get the specific bezel insert that you will need. Replacing it should be pretty simple with a little watch pry-bar type tool (it looks like a butter knife, and honestly you probably could use an actual butter knife).Good luck!
I'm still waiting on a Ravello Brixton pre-order from 3 years ago.
I think kudu would hold up the best with the smooth tobacco chamois a close second. Of the two, I would prefer the chamois just because it looks slightly more refined than the kudu and might be a bit more versatile.
I'm a 40 just across the border so when you're looking to do some closet cleaning...
A while back I had posted about accidentally ordering the #8 Tankers from Leffot when I intended to order the Naval boots and I received a lot of private messages and comments in this thread about people who were willing to take the Tankers off my hands. I think I replied to all of the PMs, but in case I missed any - I just received word from Leffot today that they were able to get me the Naval boots instead, so I will not be selling a pair of Tankers.