or Connect

Posts by Michigan Planner

I'm waiting on a blue tweed
7.7 miles for me tonight
This has some serious potential.
I use RunKeeper and the majority of my runs are in Metro Detroit, so even if I am in the forest or a big park, I still get pretty good GPS reception. I've noticed in the past that if I turn off the WiFi, there is a bit less interference and that helps out. If I run in the few very hilly areas, or right in downtown Detroit near all the big buildings, the GPS can lose it's signal (same goes for if I run at the beach house on Lake Huron because the phone will bounce signals...
Back to the auction at hand... er... foot? $1,400.
I won a free entry into the 2015 Düsseldorf Marathon. Now it's time to start watching airfares. Thankfully, I have until the middle of February to decide.
Pssst...
$450. Sit back down @rydenfan
I'll keep playing the game. $350
Over the last week or so I've been doing the majority of my runs late at night (after 10:00 p.m.) instead of my typical 5:00 a.m. Either time is dark out but it's much different running late at night. I live in a pretty dense, walkable area with a busy retail downtown and at 5:00 a.m. the only people out are the occasional other runner and delivery folks. At 10:00 p.m. there are people out for walks still, folks going in/out the movie theatre or restaurants, lights are on...