or Connect

Posts by mateoban

m
Quote: Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5 Sounds like he doesn't have any money, and need to get access to his new CC to actually go and pay the shipping fee. You can make a dispute for quite a while, I think the window is at least 4 weeks. Just wait, if you really want the item, and make a dispute later of if you don't think you'll receive it. +1 If you can wait a little longer to see if he's being sincere about his excuse, maybe you'll get...
Quote: Originally Posted by H2T Tailor it. Make sure the wide lapels "curve" in profile instead of a straight line, to the top jacket button hole. Stick with a two button, avoid 3. great advice, H2T.
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin I agree. I like all of this, except the tie is just too much with that shirt. I have laceup Hushpuppies that are just like those loafers. LOL Mike +1 the tie doesn't really do it for me; even though he compensates for it with the socks. gotta give him credit, as others have said, for his creativeness.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Just be yourself. If you normally wear pocket squares, then she might as well know now rather than later. +1 If you are a guy who rocks nice clothes and such, then a pocket square shouldn't be that big of a deal. It show's that you have a sense of style and it sets you apart from others. That's just a compliment to your style. If you rarely were them or, as some of the others commented, are not a sports...
Quote: Originally Posted by amplifiedheat Times have not changed when it comes to anatomy. The waist is "the part of the body in humans between the ribs and the hips, usually the narrowest part of the torso." It tends to be near the navel, but can be above or below. The waistband of your trousers and the waist button of your jacket should be at your waist. It's remarkable how difficult that is for some people to understand. thanks for your...
Quote: Originally Posted by overdog I remember an episode where E refused to go suit shopping with Vince and wanted to go to Men's Wearhouse instead. Speaking of Ari, what is with his loose tie knots. If he's going to tie a giant knot, at least make it triangular! +1. they do often make him wear super big knots.
the lady is a site to see herself, but check out the dude behind her...priceless
Quote: Originally Posted by Salad For you frequent head shavers, what balm/moisturizer are you using? I use a clipper every day and I've noticed my scalp getting a little dry but I don't know what to use. i actually bic it, not just use clippers. i like this oil from neutrogena w/ sesame. it is very light. only need a TINY bit. http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/...y/body-oil.jsp it protects the head from the weather and prevents drying.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 the shortness of the jacket is further accentuated by the positioning of the buttons. that third button should be hitting your waist, not your navel. agree. but could you school me on the waist/navel issue. old-schoolers always say the waste is just below the navel. i realize times have changed. just hoping someone can tell me.