or Connect

Posts by tim_horton

Sierra Trading Post
I don't like them personally, but I like to keep things simple. Seems like an odd choice for a tuxedo, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba There are two types of buyers, in my opinion. People who want to shop without help, they want to explore the store on their own. Than there is the shopper who wants help, wants suggestions, and needs assistance making a decision. I'm definitely the first type. What most people consider rude in salespeople - ignoring the customer - is fine with me. Unless I need help to pull something from the...
PM sent.
Very, very nice. I got a cashmere tie on a whim recently from Sam Hober, and it's one of my favorites now.
This was my first time at the warehouse sale so I don' have much to compare it to. I found a Isaia solid navy suit in my size (40S) which was a pretty sweet find.
Mods delete, found what I wanted.
Who is the tailor?
Quote: Originally Posted by IBJanky It's both stylish and safe. myke +1. It's hard to find something in my closet that doesn't go with my navy sports coat (I don't like brass buttons), and there are few situations in which I can't wear it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Another New Yorker This is a joke right. Nordstrom's > J Crew >/= BR I've never had a jacket from any of these guys so I have no idea on the quality of construction, but just from the way they look in the pics (and it's admittedly hard to tell from one pic) I liked the fit of the BR jacket the best. EDIT: Though it's also 60 bucks more than the other two, I see.