or Connect

Posts by Vigilant

Measurements?
Have a couple of pairs of the 3Sixteen Shadow Selvedge NWT that I need to get rid of. Not working for me so figured I would get rid of them here instead of going through the hassle of returning. Thanks for looking.
Wow! what a deal. Let me know if you have some in 9.5F UK!
It is definitely brown.
72" long, 17 3/4" wide. Thanks.
Up for grabs is New with Tags - 100% cashmere Drake's of London scarf. Shipping included CONUS. International please contact me. 72" long, 17 3/4" wide Thanks for looking.
NWT! APC New Standard in Black Noir - Raw Denim. Size is 33 Wast X 34 Length. Completely new and MINT condition. I just have too many pairs of jeans in my closet. Thanks for looking.
Oh, you didn't know?
Up for grabs is a NEW - Barbour Dept. B Commander Jacket - size M. Unfortunately, I think I have to resign myself to the fact that my biceps are just too big for the jacket Tags are unattached, but still everything will be included, including the original Barbour handbook. Jacket is Mint and has only been tried on a couple of times. Free Shipping CONUS. Contact me for payment options. Let me know!
I will soon be posting for sale a New Dept. B - Commander Jacket size Medium. Feel free to PM me if you want first dibs.