or Connect

Posts by Vigilant

anyone popped in store lately? I believe the current online sale is slated to go until 1/14, but not sure what's happening in the stores. I'll try to get into the Chicago store sometime this week and report back. Hoping to catch some steep discounts on suits.
Anyone know if RL does the in store markdowns right after Christmas, or is it later? I can't recall....
I believe Mr. Porter already had a sale. Not sure if there will be another round or if that was it.
Really struggling with the website this weekend. Won't load my cart, and I've tried multiple browsers
My bad, you're right they are size 43. Sorry!
Like New Common Projects - Retro black Achilles lows - Size 43 Purchased through SSENSE, tried on in house, but never worn. Looking to find a good home for these so I can repurpose the funds elsewhere. Make me an offer! Thanks.
15% off at Meyvn Use code: Ihatemyjob
Hello - I have a brand NWT Gitman Bros. Vintage - Aqua Dot Short Sleeve for sale. Size Medium. Price includes shipping. Thanks.
Wow, thanks for posting the pic of the Isaia. How is the quality/construction? Still trying to wrap my head around that price!
So strange,I'm not seeing that come up when I search...men or women. Wonder how much else I'm not seeing....