or Connect

Posts by Vigilant

I gotchu chief http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-Shoe-Company-1493-snuff-suede-chukka-boot-/121481675730?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item61e2e5fe22&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101
The Standard Belt emphasizes classic, utilitarian styling and is built to last and to improve with age. Constructed from 10-11 oz. vegetable-tanned natural tooling strap leather, the Standard Belt features a matching leather keeper and stainless steel hardware. The edges are dyed, burnished, and waxed by hand, and each belt is stamped with the signature maker’s mark. Standard belt dimensions: 1.5" wide Color: Black Just got this and I need a 34. My loss is your gain. ...
Mildblend is awesome.
Any codes floating around?
Measurements?
Have a couple of pairs of the 3Sixteen Shadow Selvedge NWT that I need to get rid of. Not working for me so figured I would get rid of them here instead of going through the hassle of returning. Thanks for looking.
Wow! what a deal. Let me know if you have some in 9.5F UK!
It is definitely brown.
72" long, 17 3/4" wide. Thanks.
Up for grabs is New with Tags - 100% cashmere Drake's of London scarf. Shipping included CONUS. International please contact me. 72" long, 17 3/4" wide Thanks for looking.