or Connect

Posts by cioni2k

Selling Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette 75mL / 2.5 oz. Pour Homme / For Men. 80% full, bought retail December 2011. $40>$35 shipped CONUS Thanks for looking
PM sent for the Prada
Thought I'd see what was up at the Herald Square store considering the closing. No signs or notice of a liquidation sale. Same old garbage as of late. Absolutely no good pants, shirts, suits, ties, etc. All no name junk. I did see some decent pairs of Bass bucks and J&M Desert Boots but nothing that would make me need to buy. That looks like the end of it for me. Bye Daffys, thanks for the two successful Mabitex runs!
Agree to disagree but tons of Seikos can be had for $100 or under online, as well as Sea-Gulls. Orient not far behind. I'm just not a fan of Invicta
Yes. Seiko, Sea-Gull, Alpha, Orient
Stowa: If you want one, it must be through their website. Once you place your order, your watch is produced and it takes roughly 3 months. Mine took 4 months due to a back order or the ETA movement for my watch. They are certainly worth the wait. You can find slightly used ones on the www.watchuseek.com sales corner forum and skip the wait.Hamilton: The watch repairman I go to in Manhattan at 280 Madison Ave (40th & Madison) had a bunch of Hamiltons (new and used) for good...
Checked out the Daffys at Herald Square around 6 after work today. Absolutely nothing worthwhile whatsoever. Nothing
Spend a little more ($100-$200) and get a Stowa Marine, Stowa Antea, or Stowa Flieger. Possibly a slightly used Hamilton Look at some Seikos like the 5 or Divers (SKX007, etc.). Perhaps some automatic Sea-Gulls ($100-$300) and spend the saved money and buy a nice alligator band for $100-$200
Sorry these have sold.
Wow! Details? Model?