or Connect

Posts by cioni2k

One could argue they are "wayfarer-styled". But in my opinion, when one refers to Wayfarers, they are generally referring to the classic Ray Ban Wayfarer model. Could be wrong, but that is how I see it.
My new Sea-Gull M186S w/ Sirtoli short-grain alligator band All for under $300
I have the McQueen edition 714s with the blue lenses
Skip the Wayfarers, they are played out. Go on Ebay/Amazon/etc. and find a pair of Persol 614, 714, 2994S, or 3018S for a little bit more ($50-$75 additional), or even some Tom Fords on Ebay/Amazon for ~$150. You'll be much better off
Gorgeous. Can't wait for the day that I'm quick enough to find a restocked pair of shoes in my size for cheap
1) Japanese Market Seiko (www.seiyajapan.com) 2) Stowa Marine (http://www.stowa.de/Marine/index.htm) 3) Archimede Pilot (http://www.archimede-uhren.de/US/Pilot-family.htm) 4) Chinese [Laoning factory movement] Flying Tourbillon (If you can handle no-name brands and appreciate Chinese mechanical watches) (British Horological Institute BH 151 / Millionsmart 1801 / Vacheron Dumont / etc.). Contact me if you're interested, I've tracked down availability. 5) Hamilton...
Discounts offered for multiple item purchases including my other For Sale items (See links below) Amazing heavy-knit quality scottish lambswool shawl collar sweater with leather buttons Brand New with Tags. Only $65 Shipped CONUS Shawl Collar NWT Sweater shown in the top left of photo
Discounts offered for multiple item purchases including my other For Sale items (See links below) Amazing heavy-knit quality scottish lambswool shawl collar sweater with leather buttons Brand New with Tags. Only $65 Shipped CONUS Shawl Collar NWT Sweater shown in the top left of photo
Shirt is in great shape. Measurements are the best I can do, I am no expert by any means. If you have any questions please ask. Size Small J Crew Red/White/Blue Washed Tartan Plaid Sport Shirt $20>$15 Shipped CONUS Shoulders: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 20.5" BOC/Length: 29" Sleeves: 24.75"
Shirt is in great shape. Measurements are the best I can do, I am no expert by any means. If you have any questions please ask. Size Small J Crew Red/White/Blue Washed Tartan Plaid Sport Shirt $20>$15 Shipped CONUS Shoulders: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 20.5" BOC/Length: 29" Sleeves: 24.75"