or Connect

Posts by cioni2k

Selling a pair of Bose QC2 Quiet Comfort Noise Cancelling headphones in great condition. Comes with all cables and Bose carrying case. Headphones are in great condition. If you're familiar with these headphones, you'll know how the foam ear pads tend to flake/fall apart, so I've recently replaced the ear pads with brand new replacement foam pads. Used to travel by plane for work, but no more, so these have sat unused. *Not actual photo. Mine look exactly the same, no...
I like a nice PAM Homage. Who makes this one? Getat? Jackson? Parnis?I bought a Jackson 40mm "Marina Militare" and threw a short-length Stowa calf-skin band w/ clasp for my Girlfriend. She loves it, gets compliments on it all the time.
Hi, The breakdown is: 73% Wool 26% Nylon 1% Lycra Has a great wool/flannel texture feel to it. Thanks! Dan
Hi all, Clearing out the closet. Doesn't look like I'll have the chance to wear these, and/or get to my tailor for a hem, so my loss is your gain. Picked these up at Daffy's on Madison Ave before they went out of business this past year. Surprisingly great quality, well tailored (which is often the case with these lesser-known Italian Brands sold at Daffys). Here is the breakdown: Brand: Dellachiana MSRP $96.00 Brand-new with all tags Made-in-Italy Tagged Size 34...
[1] Tommy Hilfiger 60% Cotton/30%Nylon/10% Wool Scarf. BNWOT. Standard men's length, mid-heavy weight. Never worn. $10 > $8 Shipped CONUS. [2] Made-in-Scotland 100% Cashmere Scarf. Purchased off of SF, but never worn. Great condition. On the shorter-side for length (approx 55"). $20 > $15 Shipped CONUS
[1] Tommy Hilfiger 60% Cotton/30%Nylon/10% Wool Scarf. BNWOT. Standard men's length, mid-heavy weight. Never worn. $10 > $8 Shipped CONUS. [2] Made-in-Scotland 100% Cashmere Scarf. Purchased off of SF, but never worn. Great condition. On the shorter-side for length (approx 55"). $20 > $15 Shipped CONUS
Sold. Thanks Selling a pair of BNWOT Mabitex Chinos in Hunter Green. Perfect for fall & winter, hell I suppose even spring. These have never been worn before, but the tags have been cut. I have had them professionally hemmed them to a 30" length. They are marked 46, which is US30, but will work for 30-31" waists. A slim 32" could potentially fit into these as well. Standard Mabitex slim-fit, split-waistband, reinforced stitching, quality $$$. Rare find! Mabi's are...
The Flash Sale continues. Moving out of my apartment and need some upfront cash, clearing out some items I don't wear much for some extra cash. Selling an absolutely gorgeous Nom De Guerre (NDG) Shawl Collar Peacoat. Tagged a medium, but fits one size down and slim. I wore this often when I was a slimmer 38R, but I've gotten a tad larger and this doesn't fit like it used to. My best estimate is that this is a SLIM 38R (Not for layering) or a 36R-37R. Here are the...
Hi all, Moving in a month, and will need some cash, so I'm clearing out some items from the closet I haven't worn much recently. Alden for Epaulet Natural Chromexcel Longwing Bluchers 8.5D on the Leydon Last (runs TTS). Purchased used on SF and only worn a handful of times at best. Original Box included. Shoe trees shown in photos not included. Selling for $290 CONUS shipped. Stay tuned for more goodies..... Thanks!
Selling a brand-new w/ tags Gitman Vintage Flannel Sport shirt. Really cool mid-weight for winter/spring/fall w/ a great pattern. Never worn. MSRP $165. Not a second/defect, brand new. Standard as far as Gitman sizing goes, not too slim, not too loose. Size Small. Comparable to J Crew Small sizing. Shirt could probably use a quick iron, apologies for the wrinkles. Measurements: P2P: 20.5" Shoulders: 18" BOC: 31" Shoulder to End-of-Sleeve: 25.5" Thanks for looking.