or Connect

Posts by cioni2k

Selling a pair of used Oakley Bottle Rocket 4.0 eyeglass frames in excellent condition. Retail MSRP ~$200+. Nice metal matte black frame w/ very solid build, hinges, etc. Subtle look. Sizing: 53/18/120
Don't know much about the brand, but I can tell you it's really quality. Sizing: Shoulders: 17.5" Length (BOC): 26" Pit-to-pit: 20" Sleeve (Top of Sh to End): 25" 100% Italian Merino Wool Crew Neck. Made in China. Size Medium (Fits on the slimmer side). Light Olive Green. Light wear, excellent condition. -- $35 OBO Shipped CONUS 100% Italian Merino Wool Crew Neck. Made in China. Size Medium (Fits on the slimmer side). Light gray w/ blue tint. Light wear,...
Don't know much about the brand, but I can tell you it's really quality. Sizing: Shoulders: 17.5" Length (BOC): 26" Pit-to-pit: 20" Sleeve (Top of Sh to End): 25" 100% Italian Merino Wool Crew Neck. Made in China. Size Medium (Fits on the slimmer side). Light Olive Green. Light wear, excellent condition. -- $35 OBO Shipped CONUS 100% Italian Merino Wool Crew Neck. Made in China. Size Medium (Fits on the slimmer side). Light gray w/ blue tint. Light wear,...
Tan J Crew Size Small Cardigan Made in China. 92% Cotton, 8% Cashmere -- $12 Firm Shipped CONUS Has some wear. Still in good condition. Full disclosure the last button has a chip, and the others have general wear and tear. Barely noticeable at all, but don't want any surprises. Cardigan is still super wearable and looks great. Just a bit too small for me now.
Tan J Crew Size Small Cardigan Made in China. 92% Cotton, 8% Cashmere -- $12 Firm Shipped CONUS Has some wear. Still in good condition. Full disclosure the last button has a chip, and the others have general wear and tear. Barely noticeable at all, but don't want any surprises. Cardigan is still super wearable and looks great. Just a bit too small for me now.
Worn & Dry Cleaned Once. Bit too big for me. 70% Wool 30% Nylon Size Large. Made in Vietnam. Charcoal grey w/ multicolored 'Specks' Shoulders: 19" Pit-to-pit: 22" Length (BOC): 29" Sleeves (Top of Sh to End): 26"
Worn & Dry Cleaned Once. Bit too big for me. 70% Wool 30% Nylon Size Large. Made in Vietnam. Charcoal grey w/ multicolored 'Specks' Shoulders: 19" Pit-to-pit: 22" Length (BOC): 29" Sleeves (Top of Sh to End): 26"
Yes, well over a year ago. Best, Dan
Selling a pair of Allen Edmonds Dellwood 8.5C Split-toe Bluchers. Commando/Rubber + Leather Sole. Good shape, what you see is what you get. I bought on Ebay (buzzed e-shopping) and did not see they were 8.5C. I am an 8.5D. My loss is your gain. They are on the #4 Last Price is $18 Shipped USPS! I will NOT ship outside of the US (too low-cost item to make it worth that). Price is firm. Not sure if they are seconds, I took them out of the USPS box once, tried them on...
Looking to sell the lot (ALL 3) together for $100. I will try to get pictures up tonight. Colors: White, Pink, Blue. Oxford cloth, extra-slim-fit, size small. You folks know the drill! They're all button down collar. Perfect for Spring & Summer. Unfortunately I'm just not an extra slim-fit small anymore