or Connect

Posts by cioni2k

Purchased a while back, only worn a few times. From what I recall its a French brand, not sure if they're around anymore. This is a really awesome light/medium knit VNeck sweater size Medium. Good for a 36-38 Small/Medium-- its a slim fit. Love this sweater just cant fit it anymore.
Worn but good condition. 32 Waist J Crew (Factory) Shorts. Love to sell all at the same time if possible. I believe these are the club shorts. Slim, standard length (not super short). Standard J Crew shorts. 12 (Firm) is the price for all 3, together, shipped.
Worn but good condition. 31 Waist J Crew (Factory) Shorts. I believe these are the club shorts. Slim, standard length (not super short). Sold the Dark and Tan shorts in pic. Only pair available left is the light blue. Thanks for looking
484 Slim Fit. Worn a few times, never washed. Still stiff. 30x32, but been cuffed to a 30x30 length for a while. Button fly. Been sitting for a while in my wardrobe, cant fit em anymore. Just added measurements photos
Received Tom Ford Noir 1.7 fl oz as a gift. Never used-- not for me. Selling for $45 shipped CONUS firm. Almost $100 in stores. Includes box. Thanks!
All pants are used/worn, but good condition no tears or rips to the best of my knowledge. I'm not the best at measuring (especially pants..) but I did my best. In general these pants are around a 30 length or just a HAIR shorter. Mabitex 100% Wool Dress Pants! Size 48 (32) -- Slim-fit per Mabitex Usual Hemmed to ~30" Length ~15" Leg Opening Cool/unique wool pants w/ all the Mabitex features + some unique "denim/jeans styling" ie a button-fly and unique stitching. Very...
All pants are used/worn, but good condition no tears or rips to the best of my knowledge. I'm not the best at measuring (especially pants..) but I did my best. In general these pants are around a 30 length or just a HAIR shorter. Mabitex 100% Wool Dress Pants! Size 48 (32) -- Slim-fit per Mabitex Usual Hemmed to ~30" Length ~15" Leg Opening Cool/unique wool pants w/ all the Mabitex features + some unique "denim/jeans styling" ie a button-fly and unique stitching. Very...
Replied via PM, thanks
Warning: Not great at measurements; I do my best. S2S = Approx. Shoulder-to-Shoulder measurement P2P = Approx. Armpit-to-Armpit measurement Length (BoC) = Length from back of shirt collar seam to bottom edge of shirt Arm = Measured on the top seam of arm from shoulder to edge of sleeve Buy more than one item (Including my other for-sale items) and save. Took measurements of the less standard-sized items. If you need anything else, just let me know. All are used in...
Warning: Not great at measurements; I do my best. S2S = Approx. Shoulder-to-Shoulder measurement P2P = Approx. Armpit-to-Armpit measurement Length (BoC) = Length from back of shirt collar seam to bottom edge of shirt Arm = Measured on the top seam of arm from shoulder to edge of sleeve Buy more than one item (Including my other for-sale items) and save. Took measurements of the less standard-sized items. If you need anything else, just let me know. All are used in...