or Connect

Posts by cioni2k

All pants are used/worn, but good condition no tears or rips to the best of my knowledge. I'm not the best at measuring (especially pants..) but I did my best. In general these pants are around a 30 length or just a HAIR shorter. Mabitex 100% Wool Dress Pants! Size 48 (32) -- Slim-fit per Mabitex Usual Hemmed to ~30" Length ~15" Leg Opening Cool/unique wool pants w/ all the Mabitex features + some unique "denim/jeans styling" ie a button-fly and unique stitching. Very...
All pants are used/worn, but good condition no tears or rips to the best of my knowledge. I'm not the best at measuring (especially pants..) but I did my best. In general these pants are around a 30 length or just a HAIR shorter. Mabitex 100% Wool Dress Pants! Size 48 (32) -- Slim-fit per Mabitex Usual Hemmed to ~30" Length ~15" Leg Opening Cool/unique wool pants w/ all the Mabitex features + some unique "denim/jeans styling" ie a button-fly and unique stitching. Very...
Replied via PM, thanks
Warning: Not great at measurements; I do my best. S2S = Approx. Shoulder-to-Shoulder measurement P2P = Approx. Armpit-to-Armpit measurement Length (BoC) = Length from back of shirt collar seam to bottom edge of shirt Arm = Measured on the top seam of arm from shoulder to edge of sleeve Buy more than one item (Including my other for-sale items) and save. Took measurements of the less standard-sized items. If you need anything else, just let me know. All are used in...
Warning: Not great at measurements; I do my best. S2S = Approx. Shoulder-to-Shoulder measurement P2P = Approx. Armpit-to-Armpit measurement Length (BoC) = Length from back of shirt collar seam to bottom edge of shirt Arm = Measured on the top seam of arm from shoulder to edge of sleeve Buy more than one item (Including my other for-sale items) and save. Took measurements of the less standard-sized items. If you need anything else, just let me know. All are used in...
Warning: Not great at measurements; I do my best. S2S = Approx. Shoulder-to-Shoulder measurement P2P = Approx. Armpit-to-Armpit measurement Length (BoC) = Length from back of shirt collar seam to bottom edge of shirt Arm = Measured on the top seam of arm from shoulder to edge of sleeve Uniqlo Short-sleeve Button-up Shirt Size Medium S2S: 18.5” P2P: 22.5” Length (Boc): 30” Arm: 10” Price: $6 Shipped CONUS
Warning: Not great at measurements; I do my best. S2S = Approx. Shoulder-to-Shoulder measurement P2P = Approx. Armpit-to-Armpit measurement Length (BoC) = Length from back of shirt collar seam to bottom edge of shirt Arm = Measured on the top seam of arm from shoulder to edge of sleeve Uniqlo Short-sleeve Button-up Shirt Size Medium S2S: 18.5” P2P: 22.5” Length (Boc): 30” Arm: 10” Price: $6 Shipped CONUS
Still in the process of clearing out my stuff I haven't used recently (Call it Fall-cleaning, if you will). Selling a like-new (excellent condition/no wear and tear whatsoever) Canon Powershot S95 Digital Camera. If you're a camera aficionado, you'll likely know this is a great little gem of a point-and-shoot. Really highly regarded, with a nice compact body. Love it, just dont use it much. Barely used, in fact. Comes with original box/manual/chargers/etc. Also including...
Selling a used EDP Prada Amber Intense Pour Homme Bottle (1.7 Fl Oz). Roughly 80% full, used infrequently. Too many colognes in the rotation, and clearing out some from the collection. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26134855.html Largely liked/well-reviewed. Obviously difficult to describe over the internet, but from what I hear it has the typical Prada "soapy" characteristics. As an EDP its quite long-lasting and potent. I like it, just dont use it enough. 1.7 fl oz bottle...