or Connect

Posts by backtaro

Lorenzini is an Italian shirt maker that is popular for the style, quality and prestige of its product. They are trusted worldwide and has been used by high-end brands like Ralph Lauren Purple Label (RLPL), Zegna Couture, etc. This shirt present exactly what is Lorenzini: Mother-of-Pearl button all around, soft collar, and it is so soft and smooth to touch. It is a solid light blue shirt, nothing could be more staple than this in modern gentleman closet. Priced at $24...
Letting these baby go since it doesn't fit me (I bought the wrong size). Brand New with box and dust bags. These shoes could fit both size 40 and 41 (KVA have some extra toe room). Purchased at Ssense (MRSP was $775). This model of KVA is quite rare, especially in this color combination (black leather and burgundy suede). I am only looking for $249 shipped CONUS OBO, quite a steal compare to MRSP and rarity of this model.
Could any ID who is the maker of this jacket?
A rare piece from the Maurtiz Archive Collection of H&M, which was inspired from Scandinavian outdoor outfit from the 1900s. This item has been purchased on the first day of the collection but haven't been worn at all since my skin tone doesn't pair well with orange (sadly). Even though the color is quite bright, it actually could pair well with lots of item in our closet, I saw people wearing it under heavy button-front sweater, under tweed or flannel jacket, etc....
Up for sale is a BEAUTIFUL NWOT Hilfiger Sport coat circa 90s in dark green with blue windowpane stripes. Don't mistaken this with the current mediocre Tommy Hilfiger as this jacket belong to Hilfiger line. It was an upscale line at that time and used to compete with other high-end designers. This item has not been worn, all sleeves buttons are unattached and being stored in a small little bag. The silhouette of this jacket is somewhat very Neapolitan from my own...
Up for sale is a slightly used Club Monaco 100% Cotton jacket, I've worn it for a handful of time and received compliment everywhere! The jacket has a very soft shoulder and almost entirely unconstructed, which creates a very relaxed looks, great item for casual Friday or weekend wear to the club. The material is 100% cotton, lining is Oxford cloth, I believe. Thus, it is very sturdy and will definitely last a long time even under heavy usage. Price is $99 shipped CONUS,...
Up for sale is a NWT Alexandre Mattiussi sweatshirt in Maroon size L - but fit like a regular M. The item is very soft and smooth touching but still sturdy and you could feel the quality of it. Price is $129 shipped CONUS OBO
Up for sale is a BNWT Alexander Wang sweater from the mainline collection. 100% wool, very soft, smooth and comfortable. The fit is exactly how Alexander Wang piece supposed to be, relaxed but very refined, dressed down but not sloppy. MRSP $495 + Tax, purchased from Nordstrom but I didn't have chance to wear it so it's here today at only $99. Picture don't do it justice, I had no space to lay it for picture so I need to hang it, which doesn't look good at all. P/S: This...
A very staple F/W pieces that could be worn with nearly everything in your closet! Could be pair with chinos, jeans, khakis, OCBD, etc. you name it. This item was purchased a while ago at store but it has been sitting in my closet since then, so I want to transfer it to someone who's going to enjoy it. Non-funcitional cuffs, 6x2 Double Breasted style. The jacket also inherited the distinctive of Jil Sander: Drapey silhouette, soft shoulder, minimum construction which make...
Thanks for the prompt response! so should my geobasket size be 44 or 45?