or Connect

Posts by backtaro

Thanks for all the input guys! City Phillip Chapel Becketts William Vale Luffied I will keep my eyes on these models! And beside Misty Calf (successor of Museum Calf) and exotic options is there other leather from JL that is interesting and worth the price?
Hi guys, what do you think are the best models from John Lobb that a newbie should look into? I am new to this shoes maker and my shoes have been AE so far so this will be major step up for me. P/S: I've just looked into the end of line sale from Bespoke-England and found these models are available in my size: City II, Darby II, Darby III, Cavendish, Saunton, St. Crepin 2008, Illford, Truro, Fencote. Any of these are you guys favorite?
A very nice jacket, just not sure what is the reserve price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAISON-MARTIN-MARGIELA-CALF-HAIR-FUR-SUEDE-LEATHER-COAT-HOOD-BEIGE-TAN-4870-/311477058101?
Thanks for the info. Could you elaborate more on the change if fit in the Made in Italy shirts?
I was just wondering how is the quality of recent Ovadia & Sons Made in Italy shirts comparing to Band of Outsiders or Thom Browne? Just stumbled up some pieces in good price so I would love to hear your thoughts. Also, if I am 3 in BoO and TB, which size in O&S should I get?
Does anyone have experience with Bottega Veneta suit? I got some great offer on them but still deciding whether they should be kop or not. Since they was belong to Gucci group, I'd expect BV tailoring will be made by Zegna and be on par with mainline Zegna given MSRP (>$2.5k). Could anyone confirm this? Also, what is the silhouette of their suit in general? Thanks in advance!
Just wondering what's the problem with the black? Would it be somewhat shiny because of the stainless steel material?
Thanks for the input. Isn't Dior Homme and SLP supposed to be on the same level in term of prestige and quality? The prices aren't that noticeably different.It is brand new with tag. I was planning to wear it for a season or two then flip it on eBay, expecting the price will not be much lower due to what I saw of used SLP biker jacket sold for. However, since it is not that popular, as you mentioned, along with the fact that it is not easy to take care, maybe I should just...
Hi guys, I got a deal on this jacket so I was just wondering if anyone have experience with their fit and quality? It will cost me around 600 shipped, is it a good price for the piece? http://www.ysl.com/ca/shop-product/men/ready-to-wear-casual-jackets-teddy-motorcycle-jacket-in-black-virgin-wool-and-leather_cod40118499oo.html
Aren't Trickers makes shoes for BC?