or Connect

Posts by backtaro

Those shoes brands that you suggested won't get much love here on SF. Anyway, at the similar price range, I would recommended you look at Converse or Jack Purcell.
Black or White Chucks for the summer? Or this sneakers:
I am selling a brand new without tag ISAIA Cable Knit Sweater in Navy color - a stable piece that goes well with anything!!! You can wear it outside a tee for a rugged look or pair it with an OCBD for a more refined look. I only tried the sweater on once before purchasing it and haven't touch on it since then. It is a very beautiful sweater (one of the best that I ever owned) but I have to let it go because I need some spaces in my closet. This is a very very slim...
The second one look nice. But are they raincoats?
Should I kop any of these? 1/ Pierre Hardy High-top Velvet Cube Sneaker: 2/ PH High-top Ponyrama 3/ Dunk Premium Hi SP 4/ Lanvin Paint Sole Nappa (I might change the laces on these) 5/ PH High-top Wave Sneaker
What could cause this worn out at the trousers' crotch? Is it fixable without leaving unwanted scar?
$199 >> $149 shipped For sale is a hooded leather jacket from All Saint, made from soft lamb leather. In very good condition, worn handful of times and have been well taken care in my closet. Very very warm and is great for the winter. I'm selling this jacket because I gained weight and it became small for me now so I am helping it to find a new owner. Pet and smoke free home. The jacket will be fully lint-rolled before shipping. Please let me know if you have any...
There are quite a lot of deals, but not with staple CP tho.
Things go pretty fast on The Corner. Just put my White CP into the basket and typed my address, the shoes already gone @.@
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/nigel-cabourn-cameraman-jacket-502457669.html?index=28&cgid=mens-outerwear