or Connect

Posts by backtaro

First thing came to my mind regarding this style was Polo Ralph Lauren, but you will need to wait for sale season to get it down below £400.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=96153936 What do you guys think? Pretty cheap ($70 with discount code) and minimal, except the shoes form are not too sleek as CP.
Just wondering how do you guys lace your Wingtip shoes (like Alden LWB)? I have been using straight bar lacing but for such a casual shoes the lacing style seem to be off.
You could get them BNIB for that price through eBay US & UK, just be familiar with the authentic product so you won't accidentally the fake stuffs.
I do have the same question but something affordable would be great since T-shirt get worn out pretty quick.
Thanks for input. Just one more question, what is your usual suit/ jacket size and what size did you get for this 5 zip?
What is your thought on the leather quality and how is the broken in process?
From measurements it seem to fit me well in the chest and shoulder. Anyone have experience with the sleeve and body length of this jacket?
Navy Lamb Leather 5-zip by MMM. Got a good deal from friend, should I kop it?
Looks like this thread is getting more and more quiet...