or Connect

Posts by backtaro

For quick sale is a breast wallet from Louis Vuitton, made on October 1995 (Date Code: CA1905). Three credit cards and two checks slot. The leather is Epi, famous for its supper durable characteristic (one of the best leather that LV have made), the color is Cipango gold, which has been discontinued a while ago. This color/ leather combination is very rare nowadays. For an item from the 90s, the condition of this wallet is very very great. - The outside is clean, with...
Does anyone have experience with Canali 14000 series suit? How is its silhouette compared to E. Zegna Milano or Cesare Attolini? Attolini fit me like a glove but a bit on the tight side and Zegna Milano fit me perfect with some room for movement. I tried the 13000 series Canali suit (the one that is commonly sell in the US) and it looks quite structured, which is a bit odd with my broad shoulders. I did some research on SF and the general consensus is the higher the...
For sale is a pair of Incotex khaki chinos in pristine condition. I only worn it few times before realizing it is too small for me. My lost is your gain, I'm selling this for a fraction of what I paid. The chinos still haven't been broke in yet! It is very similar to this: http://www.mrporter.com/product/355120 If you are familiar with SF, you would know that Incotex is a very very high quality pants manufacture who makes pants for Ermenegildo Zegna and some others...
What do you guys think about rolling up the jacket sleeve like the guy in the teal suit?
For sale is a Polo Ralph Lauren Western Shirt in size S but can fit like a skinny M. I wore this shirt couple time and hand washed it with mild detergent after every wear. There is no tear, no wear, no stain or any issue. It features soft collar construction, snap buttons and triple barrel cuffs. This is a perfect year-around casual sport shirt that could be dress up and down with jeans, chinos or even shorts. Price is $34>$29 shipped CONUS OBO P/S: I'm not an excellent...
For sale is a pink candy-striped OCBD shirt from Club Monaco. Since it came from the Slim Fit line, it would be able to fit as a regular Small and a slim Medium. I purchased this shirt last summer but only able to wear it twice and realized that my skin tone doesn't match with this color. Thus, it is on here for a fraction of cost. No wear, no tear, no stain or any issue, it is just like new. Price is $39>$34 shipped CONUS OBO P/S: I am neither photographer nor...
For sale is a gingham shirt from the famous Ralph Lauren Purple Label line. The shirt featuring MOP button, double barrel cuff as well as a very soft collar. This is a great summer sport shirt because the material is very light and soft to touch. Whenever I wear this shirt, I received compliment from people around for it relaxed yet stylish look. The tag said medium but It was altered to fit more like a regular Small or very very slim Medium. Thus, it doesn't fit me now...
Looking for a summer chinos? Looking for something that will get you compliment? For sale is a beautiful light purple slim fit chinos made by J Crew in size 32X32. I purchased this from J Crew Retail store (not the factory store) last year but didn't have chance to wear it at all. If you follow Putthison blog, you will know that J Crew Urban Slim is one of the great fit trousers at a reasonable price. Not only it is well made comparing to others at the same price range...
Does any one familiar with Trussardi leather goods? Since their price is on pair with some fashion brands like Prada, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, should I expect Trussardi would have better quality than those?
Those shoes brands that you suggested won't get much love here on SF. Anyway, at the similar price range, I would recommended you look at Converse or Jack Purcell.