or Connect

Posts by SFA

Willing to let these go for $400. Really need them to go given my living situation has changed (divorce.. no longer have a big enough closet space for stuff to sit idle)
Long story. I got it from a local place here in Toronto (Rego). At the time, I didn't really know much about fit and what I like.. Pants fit me great but I don't want to toss away the jacket/orphan it if someone can put use to the whole suit.
Bought this suit probably about 4 years ago, but worn a handful of times as the fit was just not right. I really need to get this suit out of my closet due to lack of space, and I would like it to go to someone who can use it. Measurements below: Inseam. 27 inches. Rise. 10 inches. Jacket: Sleevelength. 23.5 inches. Shoulder 19 inches. Jacket length 29.5 inches. Chest 20 inches PM for anymore info. Really want to get this out hence stressing OBO..
Crockett and Jones "Courtenay" burgundy shoes. I bought these when I was in Paris 2 years ago, got them toppied but they are just not working for my feet (too big). Size 8E UK. I found a link to the CJ website of the shoes. http://m.crockettandjones.com//product/courtenay-darkbrown I probably wore them no more than 12 times as you can see from the sole of the shoes pic. Here's another link of the shoe from LF:...
Crockett and Jones "Courtenay" burgundy shoes. I bought these when I was in Paris 2 years ago, got them toppied but they are just not working for my feet (too big). Size 8E UK. I found a link to the CJ website of the shoes. http://m.crockettandjones.com//product/courtenay-darkbrown I probably wore them no more than 12 times as you can see from the sole of the shoes pic. PM me if interested. Local pickup in Toronto. LF has these for $885. See link:...
Lol. Ah man. Well honestly, I might just keep it (I know it isn't the prettiest pattren) and if is wider than most traditional ties (I think this tie dates back atleast 20 years ago)
hey thanks for the replies guys. I kinda suspected the hermes to be a knock-off, because the "Hermes" label which is not swen on but printed which I found weird.
So I was gifted these ties from a find through a thrift store. Does anyone know if this Hermes is real/authentic and how can I tell? Tag says 100% silk hand made in France. I was also given this YvesSaintLaurent tie. Tag says "neckwear". There is no indication on the type of fabric this is. How can I tell if it's polyester or silk?
I posted earlier about a Samuelsohn MTM suit I am looking to clear out to a good home. The fit of this suit was just not right for my body so hopefully it goes to a good home. It is a single breasted 2 button Gable model. Size 40 jacket and 35 pant waist. Looking to unload this for $150 I really need this out of my closet as my living situation changed and I'm limited in space now. PM if you want more info. Pickup Toronto and area. 2nd pic
Two barely worn Suitsupply ties 1) 100% silk. See pics 2) 70% wool. 20% silk 10% linen beautiful vitale barber is canonico Suitsupply tie. See pics. SOLD. 1st tie still available. Both ties were worn a handful of times since purchasing last year. Looking to unload each tie for $25 each or take both for $40. Pickup Toronto and surrounding area. Please PM me if you want more details.