Posts by SFA

Really prefer to have this going to a good home.
Been a challenging last few months (think sleeping in car nights, few stays at hotel nights, staying at parents house for a month) but somehow I held myself together and managed to keep a demanding career and myself together. I hope I'm on my way to serenity and peace.. I have no choice as I have 2 young kids I adore who reach out and look to me. Fast forward to today - the sale of my common house with my EX is closing soon and I will have some $ and much needed time for...
TTT
TTT
Yeah honestly I made the mistake of bidding on it (last minute and sniping it) and afterwards realizing shoulders are a bit big. Still learning the art of buying online - for now might stick to basics before I venture to suits/jackets.
I am a 34 waist size and it's running a little "short" for me. The belt length from buckle to end is 40.25 inches. HTH
Still trying to learn my way buying from eBay (and specifically Luxeswap on here), a few items I pulled the trigger on too quickly not checking my measurments. Here they are: Toronto/GTA pickup. 1) NWT Brunello Cucinelli Belt Cigar Brown Patina Braided Leather. $80 CAD http://www.styleforum.net/t/538496/nwt-brunello-cucinelli-belt-cigar-brown-patina-braided-leather-price-drop#post_8806427 2) NWOT Venanzi Cinnamon Bron Multi Triple Patch Plaid Jacket Sport Coat. 50....
So I'm still learning the ropes of buying from eBay. This was a sport coat I won from Luxeswap here but it is too long for me. Just looking to offload this literally as it came in today (and I knew it was going to be too big). Approximate Measurements Pit to pit 23" Sleeves from shoulder seam 26" Shoulder seams across 20" Across Waist 20.5" Length from bottom of collar 30.5" Here's a link to the eBay auction listing which I won from: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/351995764129
Price drop to $80 USD. I tried listing this on eBay but I don't have the Luxeswap touch. There was lots of bidding on this belt and I luckily got through so whoever wanted this belt can pick it up for fraction the price I paid which was less than 3 weeks ago.
One more.