or Connect

Posts by SFA

Hey thanks for the link. That doesn't look too difficult, but my only concern is now finding my best fitting pair of pants and measuring them and tweaking for what I want.I guess at the end, if I'm looking for something that will fit me properly I will have to do the work and trial-and-error thing. I'm just weary of going M2M especially when leaving things up to me.Just wanted to bump this up to the morning/weekday crowd to see if there is anything else recommended?I...
Honestly. I don't trust myself enough to go MTM as I'm just not educated enough to try. I know it's wishful thinking to expect OTR pants to come in the specs I like (higher rise. Single front pleat. Etc. ) so it might be an option I need to explore.I once thought of varying to commission a.pair of ambrosi Napoli pants. Only to find that they are $+600I've also tried getting MTM pants here from a local tailor in toronto (he was very old fashioned and stuck on his ways. Even...
I'm just looking for some suggestions on brands of pants that i can try. I think it's time for me to try wearing higher rise pants (for some reason I'm just feeling uncomfortable with my current fits of brands which are most likely low to mid-rise ). I think with my thicker thighs and prominent behind I should try looking for pants that are higher rise (to fit around my naval). I'm also open to trying ones with a single pleat so maybe they drape better. Fitted/tapered...
Unfortunately. I'm getting the SS store to make the alterations. So it is too late for that. But I was assured by the sales associate that they will feel better after the waist is let out. It might be because this is my first slim fitting suit and I'm used to drastically looser fits.Hopefully it all goes well as the jacket for great and the hang up was only with the slimness of the pants.
The weird thing is. When I ordered the Napoli, I found the pants less tighter. It is only wearing the sienna in store yesterday which made me feel that they are slimmer than the Napoli.
What's everyone opinion on the Sienna fit? I originally ordered a Napoli online which I subsequently returned, and I stopped by their store and the rep put me in a Sienna which felt better in the shoulders and waist. My only concern were the pants. The seemed tight in the thigh area, but I was assured that letting out the waist would alleviate the problem. I just don't know enough about tailoring to know whether releasing the waist 1 inch would also give me more room in...
Hi Guys. So here is my first attempt at suitsupply, at I'm pleasantly suprised. My problem with OTR (and even the M2M option I went with) are the length of my suits being too long and shoulder width as my shoulders are not very big.This is the Napoli 40S. I bought the 40R in the same suit and I feel that it is too long, but the length of the short seems more appropriate.I understand the shirt collar makes things a little off and I can't really tell if the shoulder fits on...
Hi Guys. So here is my first attempt at suitsupply, at I'm pleasently suprised. My problem with OTR (and even the M2M option I went with) are the length of my suits being too long and shoulder width as my shoulders are not very big.This is the Napoli 40S. I bought the 40R in the same suit and I feel that it is too long, but the length of the short seems more appropriate.I understand the shirt collar makes things a little off and I can't really tell if the shoulder fits on...
That's awesome actually. Just wondering now if sizing up to the 34 will make a difference in giving me the seat room I need. I feel like the seat is a little too tight to the point of not being able to put my hands in my pockets comfortably. Otherwise the fabric and drape looks great.
Hi guys. So I received a pair of Howard Yount's Sharksin Wool Pants - Blue (size 32) today. Unfortunately, the waist size is way too small and I think taking them to the tailor to let out 2 or even 1.5 inches will throw off everything (move the pockets to the side). I have to suck in my gut quite a bit to button and zip them up. I should have done my research and sized up to a 34. I normally wear a size 34, but from the size guide it did say the waist is 33.5 inches so...