or Connect

Posts by hookem12387

Solid seersucker in a few colors would be great. Solid khaki seersucker pants would be pretty killer in Texas summer
Anyone have any "watch outs" when ordering a popover? I want to get a couple of short sleeve ones, but right now I only have a long sleeve dress shirt dialed in with luxire. I know to make sure I can put it on without buttons (maybe increase chest slightly) and shorten the shirt, but I'm wondering if there's anything complicated I'm forgetting. By the way, returning to my previous comment that sky blue oxford isn't that soft, my recently arrived shirt is softer than my...
The sky blue oxford wrinkles much more easily than most j crew or brooks bros oxfords. It's most similar to brooks' white oxford, which is a decent bit crunchier. I still like it and have 3 shirts in the stuff
With oxford cloth and a lined but unfused collar, it holds up fine.
The heavier Minnis Fresco would be fine for multiple seasons if there was no wind. The cooling aspect only really comes in with a breeze on those.
You want unfused but not unlined. Soft interlining, unfused. As a note, mercer uses an unlined collar (just 2 pieces of oxford cloth sewn together). Brooks' roll is is achieved with a fused collar. So, there's more than one way to skin the cat here, but a softly lined, unfused collar with proper length collar points and spacing (whatever that may be) is what you want, I'd guess.
I love the fabric and depth of color. Really top notch. Also a near perfect Texas burnt orange
I need to go look at the thing, but what are your thoughts on putting people in the back of the m235 (on rare occasion)? A baby seat? I don't have kids or people for the back seat right now, but I'll probably still have the car when I do.
My in laws have something like this, and it looks awesome. I'd like to do something similar at my house, but until we add on, we only have 1 bathroom. Since I don't know if we'll eventually add on (or move), I'm not sure about the prospect of trying to sell a house with no bathtub (I've been told they're essential for kids, which makes sense).
I like our storm doors