or Connect

Posts by hookem12387

For a full suit, I'll have to go made to measure as the pants are waaay too tight, but the new jacket cut is phenomenal. I got to try it on today, and I'm really impressed. Well done, Antonio.
i have truly bespoke shirts and trousers (no suits or jackets) and I'd say what luxire is doing is as close to that as could possibly be done online. There's no altering of a set pattern, which is what I consider m2m to be, its all based on individual patterns. In my mind, that is bespoke
@NickPollica Do yall have any stockists in Seattle? I'm here for a week and would love to see stuff (other than what I own) in person. Thanks
@chuckb thats the best looking jacket picture I've seen from luxire so far. Would you post more detail shots of the jacket? We all know their pants are killer, but jackets havent been as refined from pictures Ive seen. Thanks
Antonio posted that he changed up the lapel pin when he took over eidos. I don't remember what the thought was behind it. But I like the current one more, IMO
Or tell us how much the Lorenzo cut suits are running?
Awesome, thanks, @luxire. I can't wait to order a shirt as soon as I get my latest order and check sizing (3 weeks since my order, so it must be soon )
Get well, but once you do, the site is down again
A lot of these Battisti ties are really tempting.
I went with Turner's