or Connect

Posts by oceansaway

Geez, settle down. I don't wear baggy pants. Get over your slim fit obsession. They're not masculine and they don't look that great. Do you think Don Draper would be caught dead walking around in a pair of white, slim-fit jeans?
I suppose if you like original skinhead and Fred Perry, then, yes, it's fabulous. I think it looks kind of feminine.
Weird. Sorry, but most men should not wear slim fit jeans.
That really stinks. Strange that they're only doing it with one item.
Finally, the item I've been waiting for: a $400 RRL apron. I can't wait to don this and slice up some rib eye. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=31910646&cp=11588650.12138268&ab=ln_men_cs2_pants&view=99&parentPage=family
Check out the new category on the non-flash site: "Tailed" Clothing. Unbelievable. Is this what our universities now produce?
What's with the "coming soon" on the RRL flash site? A new format in the works? Odd that they would take the old site offline in the interim.
Love the superior tone. What's new at the outlet mall?
Did anybody notice that they misspelled repaired as "Repaird" on the site? I can't figure out if this is contrived for effect, as in, 'we're illiterate general store owners who sell dungarees,' or just another example of how careless they are at the RRL website.
Do these guys have Parkinson's Disease or something?