or Connect

Posts by oceansaway

Yes, but the good news is, you won't have to look through pages and pages of Blue Present posing in his overpriced junk.
The new Repaired Stafford Denim has no back pocket stitching, which is great, though I'm not crazy about the front. Bon Jovi circa 1985. I guess they're supposed to fit like low straights? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=43744366
Has anybody seen this season's denim Roper Jacket in stores? How much is it going for?
Oh, he knows a lot of Native Americans who like it. I guess that settles it.
This internet debate, like most, has become completely polarized. How many morbidly obese people, who shop at Walmart, hang out on the RRL forum?
Nobody's arguing for a return to Seinfeld jeans. I prefer a nice trim, straight leg cut, whether in jeans or trousers. Ask most women what they'd like to see a man wearing, and you're unlikely to hear "slim fit jeans." Now, if the jeans are not too slim or too low rise, or you have the body type to carry it off, then more power to you, I guess.
Thanks for letting me know. I was invoking the character as a masculine reference, in case you didn't get it.
Geez, settle down. I don't wear baggy pants. Get over your slim fit obsession. They're not masculine and they don't look that great. Do you think Don Draper would be caught dead walking around in a pair of white, slim-fit jeans?
I suppose if you like original skinhead and Fred Perry, then, yes, it's fabulous. I think it looks kind of feminine.
Weird. Sorry, but most men should not wear slim fit jeans.