or Connect

Posts by oceansaway

Does anybody know if the Expedition Pant from the Shackleton collection is in stores? I don't know why the website is so slow to post some of the collection items. Items gets listed way late and then go on sale two weeks later.
So, in other words, you have no idea how it fits.
I stand corrected. I've actually been to that store, too.
Some of these must be third party sellers. Virginia doesn't even have a Ralph Lauren store.
Yes, but the good news is, you won't have to look through pages and pages of Blue Present posing in his overpriced junk.
The new Repaired Stafford Denim has no back pocket stitching, which is great, though I'm not crazy about the front. Bon Jovi circa 1985. I guess they're supposed to fit like low straights? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=43744366
Has anybody seen this season's denim Roper Jacket in stores? How much is it going for?
Oh, he knows a lot of Native Americans who like it. I guess that settles it.
This internet debate, like most, has become completely polarized. How many morbidly obese people, who shop at Walmart, hang out on the RRL forum?
Nobody's arguing for a return to Seinfeld jeans. I prefer a nice trim, straight leg cut, whether in jeans or trousers. Ask most women what they'd like to see a man wearing, and you're unlikely to hear "slim fit jeans." Now, if the jeans are not too slim or too low rise, or you have the body type to carry it off, then more power to you, I guess.