I think my Marked cardi is too big too. Like I mentioned before it is a looser weave, not springy like the Stark knit, and a softer, stretchier wool.
Will size down if I can find another one
On the bright side, I bought a Clay Amalgam...
- Arc'teryx Veilance Field Jacket
- SNS Herning Marked cardi and Stark x 2
- Blk lamb TOJ CWU-45
- Baratza Vario grinder
- Filson small duffle
- Sinn 756 Diapal
- Gant MB button down x 6 (best OTR yet)
Marked cardigan in black.
- The wool used in the Marked is finer than that used in the Stark.
- It is heavy. The small cardboard parcel was labeled 2.8kg, and the box was, well, light. I should weigh this thing...