or Connect

Posts by rjt65

hmmm how often do u guys dryclean them? so one response dryclean every 4-5 wears--I used to get them drycleaned all the time bad me thinking woolite (shout or oxy where needed in armpits collar etc) and hang dry than dryclean every 4-5 times sounds about right to me....
NY: Quote: most rare of circumstances. Also, the other side is absolutely barred from receiving alimony if the divorce is obtained on grounds of adultery. Lovely, I thin I disagree with this as i have a friend who just after 20 years has his wife leaving him and she has one on the side... Lawyer told him (in NY )-- that has nada impact on the divorce alimony etc-- the only issue that could impact her on is the children..... so i woudl assume it...
very good thread--- buy my 1.3A hdmi Cables for hdtv from: http://www.monoprice.com/products/su...02&cp_id=10243
I am looking as well (NYC-LI area) but thinking from all the horror stories I read on here for both shirts and suits (15-17 years ago I had 2 MTM suits made--and the fit was off on both) do not mean to scare you away--g luck After looking at Brooks bros on LI (had very little off peg suits left) I am going to J Press in NYC before a play Saturday but after calling and talking to a salesperson about the suit i wanted realize that i too (As a weightlifter) have to...
hell all: So for maintenance you would suggest washing them (cold or hot water?) ---reg detergent or wool-lite, and hang dry versus cool tumbling dryer? Will be trying some soon---are there any thicker ones that are mid calf as opposed to over the calf? (also i assume the thicker ones are the wool silk combo andnto jsut the OTC ones?) cheers
Hello: doing some research online for suits and found this site. My situation: Past did the suit thing for years and years... had 2 custom suits made that were poorly tailored not a good experience. Bought suits from todays man (12-15 years ago ) and last suits few years ago i have bought form jos a Banks. So now thru 12 years casual wear I am in process of changing jobs and going back to technology consulting (big 4), so will have to suit up. so lots...