or Connect

Posts by twylo

Quote: Originally Posted by twylo I'm trying to find a pair of shoes I can wear during the summer when I go out with a pair of jeans. I'll be wearing boaters/JP's with shorts, but am having some trouble finding what I should wear with jeans. I'm definitely more of a sneaker guy. Is there a difference between CP's desert boots and safari boots? (As in, can you wear them the same.. I hear all this talk about desert boots, but I like the look of these...
I'm trying to find a pair of shoes I can wear during the summer when I go out with a pair of jeans. I'll be wearing boaters/JP's with shorts, but am having some trouble finding what I should wear with jeans. I'm definitely more of a sneaker guy. Is there a difference between CP's desert boots and safari boots? (As in, can you wear them the same.. I hear all this talk about desert boots, but I like the look of these safari boots more?) I was also thinking about...
I'm trying to find a pair of shoes I can wear during the summer when I go out with a pair of jeans. I'll be wearing boaters/JP's with shorts, but am having some trouble finding what I should wear with jeans. I'm definitely more of a sneaker guy. Is there a difference between CP's desert boots and safari boots? (As in, can you wear them the same.. I hear all this talk about desert boots, but I like the look of these safari boots more?) I was also thinking about...
Not sure if this should be in the FH thread, but I'm 6'2 and have around a 35" waist. I wore a 33 in Nudies SJDJ and they stretched out to be a little big. Would I be a 33 in both BSP, 310's and 1001s? (And in your personal opinion, the best pair of jeans out of those three).
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya Nope, just the 1001 and SE05BSP are in production currently and for the near future. Dang, restock on either of them soon?
Are there any FH's coming in with different colored arcs any time soon?