or Connect

Posts by twylo

No.
Quote: Originally Posted by toolgirl3784 Just curious if anyone happens to know the brand name of jeans Bret Hart wore on Monday Night Raw last night (2/15/10). My boyfriend made the comment that they were cool and his birthday is coming up so I thought it would be a nice suprise gift if I got him some like that. I can't seem to find them online anywhere Unless someone else seen it, it's going to be near impossible to find out what...
Does anyone have the cashmere henley hoodie? Thoughts?
How do the Common Projects desert boots fit? I'm confused if I should get a 43 or a 44. I'm thinking a 43 because I THINK I read they fit a bit big. I'm usually around a 10.5/11 (9.5 in Jack Purcells)
Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 That jacket is a true classic. Wear it with skinny jeans and chucks for an ironic twist, or pair it with formal attire for a sophisticated yet laid back vibe. See examples here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkhlSiyTtOM Should I get it in leather (I know it's not great leather) instead of the windbreaker-ish material for a more sophisticated look?
I know you said you restocked BSPs, I'm sure the site hasn't updated. Do you have any 34's?
Quote: Originally Posted by thats.mana It's on you man. I prefer to look like a burgular so black sole's are prefered. When did zach efron become someone to emulate? He's not, just the first person that popped into my head when I thought of shiny black shoes.
I'm just worried that without the white soul the black on black look will look too much.. I know Efron wears shiny black shoes but I don't mind them because of the white. They are YSL I think, but look alright due to the white, or maybe it's just me?
Quote: Originally Posted by twylo How do Jack Purcell's fit? I'm usually a 10.5/11 in most shoes, but I have a regular pair of Chuck's that are a 10 and are still too big. Just curious if I should go with a 9/9.5 in Jack's considering the prior. Thanks. (I'll be wearing them in the summer with no socks). Also, should I buy the Jack Purcell's in white for the summer? Second question, with jeans in the summer I want to get a pair of black...
Do these fit big?