or Connect

Posts by Suurreal

Howdy, I need an amazing shoe shop to add metal toe taps to my Cleverleys. They are croc and dont want to send them anywhere. I also dont want to send them back Cleverley as it will take too long. Anybody in Los Angeles who has had this done locally? I travel to NYC as well, so if there is a great place in Manhattan I would gladly like a recommendation. THANKS.
Hey, I know you posted this a while back, how much did these cost you for MTO? Where did you order them?
Could you provide measurements of the bottom of the sole, heel to toe, if at all possible, to the closest 1/8th of an inch or half centimeter. Can you do the same for the insole? THANKS.
Yes. I understand. I was just hoping for generalized guidance of the fit of the F last.For edward green 82 last, I'm a US 11. For the 325 last of Crockett I'm a US 11 as well.How do you find the F last compared to those?Thanks for your help.
I didnt see this. My goal is not to miss. Thats why I posted this thread. I dont want to waste a grand.
Why are you responding if you have no idea how they fit? If I needed regular shoe fitting advice, I would ask a schmo off the street and let him call me a retard. I dont need your input if you dont have specific knowledge.
Also, so far you have all said go half size up.... why is that? Is the shoe narrow? Wouldnt a 44 equal a size 11 US?
I intend on getting the double sole and Vass seems to have a pronounce heel. I dont want to look like a clown.The outsole measurements of the the F in a 44.5, per Ascot in England, are 13 inches. Thats half an inch larger than any shoes I wear now. Also, with a rounded toe, that seems excessively large.
Well, I guess Im an 11. In Crockett and Edward Green, Im an 11 US. I know they are English makers, but I got them for US sale.Are the shoes long, do you have room in the front? Do they look bigger than your other dress shoes that are an 11? Is the instep ok, ie do they tie tight with laces together and if so, do you still have slight room in the instep?THANKS
I am planning on ordering a pair of Vass boots, however, I am concerned about the fit of the lasts. Im in Los Angeles and I have to get my sizing via email. Im sure some have dealt with this. I generally wear an 11 to 11.5 US. My foot is just under 11 inches, about 10.9 inches. I dont have a high instep and have a regular width. I looked through the threads and I cant find a consensus of the F last fit.. some say get it bigger, some smaller. The last thing I want to do...