or Connect

Posts by skeen7908

^May as well load up the credit cards since youre (hopefully) going to die soon
I have owned various brands of leather jackets from CCP to ToJ to Aero. The construction "quality" all seems similar to me, in that there are no loose threads or anything, and it doesn't feel like anything will break. What more can one ask of construction quality? I mean these aren't high precision machines or anything, construction quality is overrated as a concern The material "quality" all seems similar, though all have different characteristics: the CCP horse is...
Whats the cordovan like? Its shinki i presume? How is the feel (oily?) and rolls
Whats the deal with the taped seams in ccp stuff? Is that unique to his clothes? A high level trchnique? Or a gimmick?
Yeah jacket is awesome what is it?
Found some sweet pants for @hendrix Mirin those pleats Also sort of imagining gettoasty as an african prince who has come to america to look for a bride and try life as a common person but cant work out how they can possibly work 8 hours a day and still find time to sleep and work out
Get up at 7 Gym
Why dont you workout in the fucking morning? Why do you get up at fucking 6:30 if work starts at 10? Why are you working out for 2 hours? Why are you sleeping at 3am? This is one of the more bizaare posts ive ever read
Those all look absurd
Brand new never worn 100% wool from the current season It is beautiful but is too big for me. Im 5'9 165lb. Would suit someone a little taller, same weight or a bit heavier p2p 22" length 27.5" outer sleeve 33" (raglan) underarm sleeve 23"