or Connect

Posts by skeen7908

can you post a fitpic with the collar folded?
strong leaving his number visible everyone should start texting this guy
@uzairh or @eckblk Did you handle or see the new ma+ backzips? I see hlorenzo is getting these Were they nice? I have a pair of their backzips from a couple seasons back which I love, looking for another pair
Pics Edit: no homo
PRICE DROP now $500 big discount over retail Brand new in box never worn. These are the unique aluminium moldable boots that sold out everywhere. The outer is very soft black suede and there is an under layer of also soft pliable aluminium, which peaks through around the seam at the backzip. Really amazing boots, but I never got the chance to wear them and I need to stop collecting. Size is 43, fit reasonably true to size Read more here...
Brand new in box with original shoe bags never worn. These are a size 8UK and they fit true to size. Beautiful whiskey shell cordovan from Horween.
Brand new, never worn (the price sticker is still intact on the sole of one of the boots) The leather has an amazing texture has to be seen in person. Cool "bottle neck" design. One of my favourite leather/design combos from A1923 but I never got around to wearing them, and I need to move house so they are up for sale.
These are the much sought after faded linen over leather lace up boots from a couple seasons back. They have been worn no more than 4 times, and have always had rubber soles applied There is no wear to the uppers - no damage or staining to the linen. They were never worn in rain/snow. The linen will gradually wear down, but the evolution is all up to you as I have not even started the process yet. Size 42. Fit is TTS Here was the same model (but these are not my...
Used pair of Guidi sidezips (698) in a really nice reverse calf that is brown with silver highlights. Listed Size 44, but as with all Guidi fits small (probably best for a 43 or maybe 42.5) Silver highlights very difficult to photograph with my crappy camera but are subtle and not visible from a distance only close up. Have been worn, but no defects in leather and zips work perfectly. Rubber sole protection recently replaced. Grab these for a bargain
Used pair of guidi backzips (988 model) in soft black horse. Commando sole recently placed. No major defects in leather (a few light scuffs/nicks if you look up closely as would be expected from normal light wear). Zip works perfectly. Fits small as with all Guidi: best for a 41.5 I would suspect (they are a little too small for me, or else I would be keeping them!)