or Connect

Posts by seattlesf

My TS X Champion sheet metal varsity jacket is made in the USA. It looks like the jackets might be made by Golden Bear, the quality is definitely on par.
The CM sale is pretty picked over. A lot of blazers and chinos left. I think today is the last day of the sale and they are closed for remodeling starting tomorrow.
Bling Bling. Hairless asian and the AP Royal Oak Dual Time in Napa last month.
WOMWT. PP 5134G Travel Time. I know it's not the most popular PP and it's been discontinued.
Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chronograph in Blue that i got for Christmas this year.
Price drop from $250 Wings + Horns. Papaya/White Suede Low-Top Sneaker. The simple silhouette of these low-top sneakers make them timeless, but the luxurious leather construction and clean details make them pure Wings + Horns. A bright orange-brown suede upper makes these sneakers a vibrant pop of color for spring dressing while the clean white leather toe cap references classic sporty styles. A generously padded collar keeps you comfy. An integral part of the Wings +...
Price drop to 165 from 250. Retailed for $700. NWT Measurements coming soon.
$4,100 shipped including insurance OBO, i'm looking to sell this to move into another piece. Better photos can be provided upon request. I have several references on Paneristi.com and excellent Ebay (Rick1980) and Styleforum feedback (+19). In great condition, just needs a polish and will look new I am the second owner. The first owner was a collector and never wore the watch, watch has only been worn by me. I have several watches in my rotation, this was probably worn...
reduced from $250 to $199 slim fit wool blazer that has a shorter length and a natural shoulder, featuring a one-button closure, narrow lapel and three-button cuffs. P2P 21. Shoulder to sleeve 26, shoulder to shoulder 17.5, top of collar to bottom 30
Canada’s Wings + Horns, long famous for its tiger fleece and menswear staples, has been quietly making an impressive showing the past couple of seasons with its high-quality footwear program. New for Spring 2012 is this Suede Hi-Top Sneaker in a classic navy colorway. Made in Italy, the shoe’s upper is crafted from 100% calf leather, and features details like leather laces, quadruple stitched leather toe cap in contrasting, convenient side zip entry and full leather...