or Connect

Posts by seattlesf

It definitely wears bigger than the 38.5mm size. I plan on primarily wearing it on the alligator black strap but i might work in a NATO strap or one of those hodinkee cordovan straps.The dial is white...
No doubt, however the SS was the only one i could afford.
Thanks Cleav! It was released at JLC boutiques first and from what i've seen in europe, the ss flew off the shelf and were gone within 2-3 days. The gold ones were still available at all of the boutiques.
Walked into the JLC boutique in Rome and was left with no choice but to walk out with the Geophysic in SS. With the tax refund, turned out to be a great deal. Box and Loupe: On wrist:
My TS X Champion sheet metal varsity jacket is made in the USA. It looks like the jackets might be made by Golden Bear, the quality is definitely on par.
The CM sale is pretty picked over. A lot of blazers and chinos left. I think today is the last day of the sale and they are closed for remodeling starting tomorrow.
Bling Bling. Hairless asian and the AP Royal Oak Dual Time in Napa last month.
WOMWT. PP 5134G Travel Time. I know it's not the most popular PP and it's been discontinued.
Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chronograph in Blue that i got for Christmas this year.
Price drop from $250 Wings + Horns. Papaya/White Suede Low-Top Sneaker. The simple silhouette of these low-top sneakers make them timeless, but the luxurious leather construction and clean details make them pure Wings + Horns. A bright orange-brown suede upper makes these sneakers a vibrant pop of color for spring dressing while the clean white leather toe cap references classic sporty styles. A generously padded collar keeps you comfy. An integral part of the Wings +...