or Connect

Posts by Burton

I would like to have used this entry yesterday - but the shoes arrived today. EG Canterbury in Nightshade on the 888 Last - MTO through Leffot.
Well I am a big Rain last fan myself so will second that.
As Lino Ieluzzi says, a man should do only two things in his house, and one of them is shine his shoes. Ok - I know I am in trouble for that, but it is great saying and worth the opprobrium I will feel.
Honestly I haven't been reading it daily...long story, actually many long stories.But I am glad to be back. Oh, and I could have done green. I will tomorrow - it won't count but it will keep faith. Glad you won stitchy.
^ I have that Carmina wing. I really love that. So I am finally back in the office and back to posting. Did anyone win the red sock competition from last week? Did we come up with a new one?
Thanks, Steve.
Steve any update on the cognac shell boot and the navy calf cap toe?
I get the economics--I just don't get why you would do it to such beautiful shoes. Let us not quibble. To each his own. Thank you for starting the thread and for your posts. I admire your dedication to the black cap.
I could see the window pane- nice. Also new it had to be heavy, I like it a lot.
Flake, details on the cloth, please? Very nice suit. I have always wanted that G+G model.