or Connect

Posts by Burton

If the shoe looks like this, I am interested.This is the G+G version in what they call brown highland grain.Just to make sure I properly credit the photo, this is Steven Taffel's from Leffot.
Yes. I understood this was the original impetus for the discussion of the MTO, but my recollection of the chain of events after that is a little different. It seemed this was the model for the shoe:There was a discussion about medallion or no medallion. Btw - that shoe does not have a Dainite sole. Anyway, if the burgundy shoe pictured with the dainite is what people want, I am not in. I wish you all well with it, but it is of no interest to me.Cheers
It was my understanding we were attempting to, as closely as possible, duplicate this. I would be in on a leather sole.
No. I don't want a Dainite sole. I have enough Dainite. Sorry maybe we can do leather and Dainite. I am not really a fan myself. I think it is only good in rain and I wear Swims. I like leather. Sorry.
I think we have 4. I am willing to wait on this one a long time. I love the idea.Here is my wish list:Style: cap toe quarter brogueColor: Burgundy burnishedMaterial: (in descending order of preference--based on availability)Hatch grainPin grainPebble grainLast: RainEdge: BlackWho is in with me?
I am likely in either way. I would be interested in burnishing as well. I was going to say that I prefer the semibrougue, but actually, after looking at the picture again, I prefer the quarter brogue. Does anyone know if Carmina does a hatch grain or just a pebble grain?
I would be in as well, but it would have to be Rain last for me. My preference would be semibrogue.
Brown suede / brown calfleather solerain lastNo speed laces - eyelets (I am probably flexible on this but it is my preference)
That is a one great looking shoe.
Could not agree more. A pleasure to do business with. Haven't had time to post my two last acquisitions from him.