or Connect

Posts by Burton

I agree on the lining with one exception - I like purple lining. I think it is subtle and yet quite subversive. Quite fitting from a Spanish maker of shoes.
No. I really meant, when I see these, I realize I need a few blonde Swedish girls in my life. 😜. Ok a bit off topic but tell me I am not alone here.....
When I see these I think I need some light color swedes in my summer rotation. Fantastic.
Navy captoe, orange Marcoliani and brown Epaulet canvas trousers. Really great shoes.
We will have to agree to disagree. Cheers.
No intention to damn--faint praise or otherwise. Apologies, if you felt that was my intention. Cheers.
Apologies, I wasn't trying to start a shoe jihad. My only point was similar to above people should be careful with blanket statements about shoe fits. Rain is generally viewed as a wide fitting last and Simpson a narrow fitting one. I believe those are good rules of thumb--but exceptions apply.
Medium-to-narrow-width foot? Most here would disagree. I love the Rain last were EG "F" and Alden "E." Very glad you like the shoes, but above is not good information for folks. I do concur they are quite cool looking shoes.
Can't wait to see them on my feet in sunlight.
Steve - thank you for the quick action. I saw the tracking info early and it says they will be delivered tomorrow. This is great news because my wife will be out of the house all day.