or Connect

Posts by Burton

Another pair of shoes destroyed with a topy.
He is definitely a pleasure to work with. I purchased the brown caps as well as the navy caps. I want to do a burgundy punch cap MTO before year end - Rain last of course.
Look like it could be. Very nice for those of us who have those Fred Flintstone feet. I would do that last in a heartbeat.
Question for the folks here, I purchased a pair of Courtenay which are on the 363 last. I found this last to be roomier than the 358 but also longer. I am sending the shoes back because I can't wear them. Wondered if anyone else found the difference between the two unworkable. Thoughts on 337, 358 and 363 or any other lasts?
I agree on the lining with one exception - I like purple lining. I think it is subtle and yet quite subversive. Quite fitting from a Spanish maker of shoes.
No. I really meant, when I see these, I realize I need a few blonde Swedish girls in my life. 😜. Ok a bit off topic but tell me I am not alone here.....
When I see these I think I need some light color swedes in my summer rotation. Fantastic.
Navy captoe, orange Marcoliani and brown Epaulet canvas trousers. Really great shoes.
We will have to agree to disagree. Cheers.
No intention to damn--faint praise or otherwise. Apologies, if you felt that was my intention. Cheers.