or Connect

Posts by Burton

Probably EG -but neither is really my style. The Carmina is chromexcel, right? That really isn't my thing. Love the Carmina last, however.
I will be wearing some bold socks just not going to photo.
Then lets go with something else. We should definitely work to be inclusive. Ok - Here is my thought, solid red on Monday???I am judging.
Ok. I can't play next week--clients all week. So I would say Friday of this week or Monday of next. if someone has another idea we can run with it.
It was just an idea guys--something else can work as well.Jazzy - love the avatar. It is a very sad day Today I am sporting boots and stripes. Can you say boots and stripes and boots and stripes.
I am happy to sit out and judge the next one. I would like to suggest paisleys - is that too much?
Gentlemen, thank you. It was not without effort. I thank you for the recognition. What next?
Thank you. Betty was skeptical of making this shoe on the Rain last, but I was pretty sure it would look good. 👍
Sorry, did not know everyone was waiting for an answer. Carmina shell tassel loafers on the Rain last. These are a MTO that I purchased directly from Carmina through Betty.
My entry.