or Connect

Posts by Burton

I don't know, but for me, this seems like too much work to wear shoes which really don't fit. Not every shoe is meant to be worn by every person. I struggle with slip ons, so I had Carmina makeup those shoes for me above on the Rain last. People should focus more on fit and less on the look. Look at how many lasts The top makers have, there is a reason why they make so many different shapes.
Wow. Did not know that --very cool. I think it is great that you can wear such beautiful footwear everyday. Most of the rest of us must be restrained in our selections.
Thanks. I love them. However, I paid 50% additional for them to have the MTO done on my own. If you guys do something like that with Steve, as a group, you skip that fee. That would make them even better. LOL.
Steve, I have penny loafers on the Rain last and Carmina made (after some cajoling) burgundy shell cordovan tassel loafers on the rain last for me. I am sure they would do these---if asked correctly.
This is the 202 last for me. Too big and then too small - all at the same time.
Those are some seriously wide feet.
I just use saphir renovateur and I wear swims. If I am wearing calf shoes in bad weather, I never go out without the swims.
Wow. I have never seen anything like that. I am not sure that using saddle soap was a good idea--though I am also not sure it would have caused that. Most folks here would recommend throwing that away. I would take them to a cobbler. I was caught in a huge downpour in a pair of Carminas, and had to walk over a mile in wet and muddy terrain, and what your exhibiting did not happen to me. They need professional help.
Ok. I am not wearing them to a business meeting, but they are the kind of shoes I would wear to parties and out with friends. Are those the Carmina Ghillie?And, I agree with Mr. Crust - it takes a set to pull them off.
I am looking longingly at the short wing. Very glad it isn't ruby SC or I would be very upset with myself as well. I have really been waiting for the boots.