or Connect

Posts by Burton

Tnx. I know you will post your thoughts on the new shoes when you get them. I will be waiting to know.
Tnx. Your foot is wide fore foot and medium arch, correct? I am quite keen to hear how the wide fitting forest works. I have thought about that option as well.
Sdolina, I have done some reading on Maftei and I am curious about their connection to the Austo-Hungarian school of shoe making. They are lovely shoes but Maftei isn't really part of this tradition is he? Not a criticism of the shoes --quite nice--but certainly a blurring of the lines of to say the least, no?
Roger do you have any experience with the Robert, Forest or Soeller lasts?
Ok. Not sure this worked as well as I thought it would. Yes they are the same shoes from yesterday. I only wore them a few hours and I like to get my EGs broken in.
It is the lighting -- the look very eggplant in real life. Quite happy with them. Tickled, actually.I would x-post to the EG thread but they aren't Zug and noting else seems to matter at the moment over there.
I would like to have used this entry yesterday - but the shoes arrived today. EG Canterbury in Nightshade on the 888 Last - MTO through Leffot.
Well I am a big Rain last fan myself so will second that.
As Lino Ieluzzi says, a man should do only two things in his house, and one of them is shine his shoes. Ok - I know I am in trouble for that, but it is great saying and worth the opprobrium I will feel.
Honestly I haven't been reading it daily...long story, actually many long stories.But I am glad to be back. Oh, and I could have done green. I will tomorrow - it won't count but it will keep faith. Glad you won stitchy.