or Connect

Posts by Burton

I would do dark brown calf, but dark brown pebble grain would be so crazy good. But I need to wait.
Would be interested to see how those look today and what the wear is like over time. Does this happen to the G+G ones?I really want a pair.
Wow. That wrecked my day 😞 but it is good to know. How long ago was this?
Well I can only speak for myself, and I was thinking a hatch-grain or pebble grain chukka. Can say I have no interest in a wingtip boot.This is the G+G version. I think Carmina could make a killer boot on the Rain last.I would probably go for the darker version myself.
My only concern re: Soller is it may not work for a foot like mine. I don't have the traditional wide foot which is why the Rain works for me so well.
Yes. I will only do Rain last. I think it will look super cool. I need to step away from the computer. Someone hide these posts from Steve until September 1.
Hey after the winter we have had, anything looks good next to that snow. I wear a pair of 30 year old bean boots when I shovel. Love those two eyelet shells. I will wear those and mix the drinks while your shoveling.
I will come back looking for you then. Pre-ordering the pre-order.
That's a great looking boot. I was thinking about purchasing it, but the CXL was a no go for me. Would like to see the boot after it has been worn for a year. To me, CXL just is too stretchy, etc. A lot of people here love it. I would love that boot if it were country calf.Thrilled with my Carmina shells. They sprung up on me and now I have 4 pair. Anybody here have a pair of the single monks in shell?
+1 I really just dislike the material. I am always surprised at the admiration so many people here have for it--but as they say, horses for courses. I try not to wear work boots.