or Connect

Posts by Burton

I won't apologize for anyone. I can tell you that I have ordered from Skoak, Unipair, leffot, Leather Soul, Leatherfoot and Gentlemen's Footwear and all of them are fantastic. I purchased several pair of EGs from Unipair and would be happy to purchase from all of them again.
My experiences with Unipair have been great. Sorry to hear yours were different. I really enjoy their contributions and their make ups are outstanding.
Difficult to tell if they are Rain last. Could be. The Armoury sells a very similar shoe which is on the Rain last.
I would do dark brown calf, but dark brown pebble grain would be so crazy good. But I need to wait.
Would be interested to see how those look today and what the wear is like over time. Does this happen to the G+G ones?I really want a pair.
Wow. That wrecked my day 😞 but it is good to know. How long ago was this?
Well I can only speak for myself, and I was thinking a hatch-grain or pebble grain chukka. Can say I have no interest in a wingtip boot.This is the G+G version. I think Carmina could make a killer boot on the Rain last.I would probably go for the darker version myself.
My only concern re: Soller is it may not work for a foot like mine. I don't have the traditional wide foot which is why the Rain works for me so well.
Yes. I will only do Rain last. I think it will look super cool. I need to step away from the computer. Someone hide these posts from Steve until September 1.
Hey after the winter we have had, anything looks good next to that snow. I wear a pair of 30 year old bean boots when I shovel. Love those two eyelet shells. I will wear those and mix the drinks while your shoveling.