or Connect

Posts by Burton

Let's hope we get them.
I am in on the following:DMScotch Grain - BrownLiner openleather sole - I prefer the thin leather soleRain lastPolished silver buckleIf we can do that I am definitely up for it.
I am really interested in the Rain last DM. Scotchgrain? Even better. I would like a leather sole.
I am not sure I will be doing any U-caps in the near future. Also, I am getting more selective about my shoe wardrobe. I want to fill some gaps. I talked to Steve about this:A Rain lasted austerity brogue. I think this would be awesome in a museum calf leather.*I clipped this off of IG. I don't who's photo it is but I had to take out the hair legs--hence the edits.
That would be a winner! I would like to get a bal boot in burgundy shell or a bal boot in calf and suede--but no stinking dainite.
Fantastic boots you will love them.
I often go sockless with penny loafers and khakis. It is something I grew up doing and continue to this day. Where it all goes wrong is when it becomes an affectation. Dress pants and dress shoes without socks screams: "I am trying really hard to seem like a guy who doesn't care as much as I obviously do." It is pointless.
They really are incredible. I have great admiration for Enzo Bonafe's shoes. I just wish I knew my size. I understand the one last is similar to the Carmina Rain, but I am afraid they won't fit. Lovely, lovely shoes.
Very nice. Super looking boot.
Patrik,Model is 80127If you like the Rain last fit, they are fantastic.