or Connect

Posts by inlandisland

Thanks. It's not my second pair ever - I've made a few - just my second try with this fabric. I use a machine for all the main seams, smaller parts and more difficult to access seams I do by hand.
I made these trousers from a cream/white, open weave herringbone wool. They feature a zipper, button and double hook closure, slanted side pockets, double-welted back pockets, belt loops, two inch cuffs and lots of hand stitching. Total work time was in the range of 20-30 hours. These are actually a re-make - the first pair I made from this cloth had some fit issues, but these are much better... Fit pics will be added when I get the cance to take some. The finished...
It's a little higher than I would prefer, a very common issue for me with anything OTR.The timer caught me leaning forward a little, so this isn't the best picture to judge by, but you can see the buttoning point in relation to the length of the jacket better in this one: [[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]
Just received my first pair of navy suede shoes for the coming spring/summer. Cheapo, Land's End.
Blue Suede Shoes. First Pair. Cheapo, Land's End.
Blue Suede Shoes. First Pair. Cheapo, Land's End.
Sucks that ur so busy and stressed now.
I think this is better than anything else I've seen you post. As you say, some might have nitpicks, but it looks good to me.