or Connect

Posts by inlandisland

acridsheep Acrid, I know I've read posts in which you've expressed your reasons for not spending money on black shoes, but this outfit, along with your silver hair, are all the justification you should need for purchasing a nice black captoe.
The "CBD" detail made this one tough to vote on. If it weren't CBD, I would have voted Timo. If Acrid had worn black shoes I would have vote for him. If Orge didn't have the medium scale windowpane suit and striped shirt I would have voted for him. As it is, I voted for Sugar.
Thanks - I tried these with a little bit of a break and wasn't feeling it, but this is a little shorter than I normall go on the inseam... I thought some might also think that there's too much taper, but that's fine with me - it's the style I had in mind as I made them. There is still a little bit of pull at the pockets, but they pants aren't tight through the hips - it's an issue I am trying to work out with the pattern I'm using, but it's a big improvement from my past...
This is not what I actually wore today, because depressingly there are still 5 ft piles of snow outside and it was -15C. I just wanted to post a picture of these summer trousers, which were my latest DIY project. Maybe I'll be able to actually wear them in a couple of months. [[SPOILER]]
This is not what I actually wore today, because depressingly there are still 5 ft piles of snow outside and it was -15C. I just wanted to post a picture of these summer trousers, which were my latest DIY project. Maybe I'll be able to actually wear them in a couple of months. [[SPOILER]]
Here are a few pictures to provide some context on the fit:
Thanks again - The fabric was not bad to work with, it just required the right prep. Since it is a fairly open weave, breathable fabric, I used pinking shears to prevent ravelling and some fusing on the areas that needed extra strength.
Here is the thread. http://www.styleforum.net/t/342476/diy-project-tropical-trousers#post_6249506
Thanks for the include, SFRobot.
Thanks for the include, SF Robot.