or Connect

Posts by inlandisland

CP, I too think the length of those trousers looks perfect.
Rotation: Lancaster Bomber Beer, Dark Horse Alberta Premium Whiskey, Germain-Robin Alambic Brandy, St. Remy XO French Brandy and Diplomatico Reserva 8 YO rum. Happy Yule!
I'm sorry, I'm kind of new to lurking in this thread, but how do you consistently come into possession of these beautiful, beautiful pieces?
Not technically what I'm drinking right now, but an (out of print) Christmas gift that should help me with lots of future WAYDRN posts:
That would be very kind of you - I'd love to know, just for reference. I am guessing between 3 and 4"?
Nice. Is this their standard buttondown collar? How long are the points and what kind of interlining did you specify?
I was looking for some cognac or armagnac today and I found this on clearance. I'm not a brandy expert, but it's quite nice.
I was looking for some cognac today and I found this on clearance. I'm not a brandy expert, but it's quite nice.
I've tried searching this thread to find an answer to my questions, but to no avail... Hoping someone here might be able to help me. If I am ordering one of the fabrics in the clearance section, is it possible to request a button down collar? There is a "notes" box on the order page that says you can specify the length of the collar points, soft interlining, mitered cuffs, etc., so I would think it might be possible, but I thought I would check to see if anyone knows for...
Too much, JapanAlex01.