or Connect

Posts by m0j0

Bump
I have TWO (2) Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jackets for sale - $420 EACH O.B.O INFO: - Both of them are *WOMENS* size XL, they fit the equivalent to a mens SMALL/MEDIUM - Since it IS a womens its a more snug fit - perfect for someone looking for a more fitted chiliwack! - EXCELLENT fur size (these jackets were made before they made a HUGE influx of CG jackets, so the company was generous with the amount of fur) **see pics** - Worn lightly for 2 seasons - 9.5/10 in...
I have TWO (2) Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jackets for sale - $420 EACH O.B.O INFO: - Both of them are *WOMENS* size XL, they fit the equivalent to a mens SMALL/MEDIUM - Since it IS a womens its a more snug fit - perfect for someone looking for a more fitted chiliwack! - EXCELLENT fur size (these jackets were made before they made a HUGE influx of CG jackets, so the company was generous with the amount of fur) **see pics** - Worn lightly for 2 seasons - 9.5/10 in...
money sent on the JL hoodie! lemme kno if u've received it! can't wait for this postal strike to be over!
just bought a Canada Goose vest from avery excellent seller. great communication and thanks for throwing in the uniqlo flannel!
purchased a pair of nudies from: that_was_easy - great communication - shipped to Canada with no problems thanks again!
the chambray @ BR is similiar to gap. the buttons have a more 'grippy' feel to it and well since it IS BR, im assuming the material of the chambray shirt is just softer. the gap one is more rugged/rough
some jeans have a greater tendency to bleed i have worked for Gap, and their jeans tend to bleed/rub off. it all depends on the brand that makes them. i also don't suggest every throwing your jeans in the dryer, even though it can soften the cotton up, it changes the size/fit of your jeans - always hang dry
Chicago! one of the nicest cities in the US