or Connect

Posts by joshyle

A couple of my stylist friends (ranging from fresh from Marvel college to ~5 years experience) dislike when people say "just do whatever you think looks best." Like everyone else is saying, bring a picture or a general idea of what you want. Always voice certain details that you want - they'll appreciate it.
PM Sent. Go Canada!
I tried the P90X Yoga workout a couple of times before doing some classes - it gives you a general idea of what to expect. I found the postures and such from P90X to be more difficult than the (beginner or mid-level?) Bikram class. You just have to overcome the heat, and it's no problem. Keep it up. You'll feel good.
Free bump. Great seller. Very good experience! Good prices for SF members confirmed. Awesome price for knit ties!
Why not go for the Milano (closest to your preference) by Birkenstock instead? I got them a few weeks ago, and they're working out for me. http://www.birkenstockusa.com/produc...n-leather/3477
Payment sent on 28. Church's Custom Grade Lace up Cap toe Shoes.
PM Sent.
PM sent on Navy and Charcoal suit.
Pretty shoe. How's the fit?
I've recently discovered the fun (and pain) of stairs. I'll say my ratio is 70% weights, 25% cardio and 5% stretching or so.