or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

Just got an email that says their boxing day sale is only 40% off already reduced merchandise.
Pretty sure the 30% off only applies to already marked down items.
I'm at Eaton Centre and I see the navy trench on sale for 199 and there's the 30% off sale items going on now.
Yeah, I saw quite a few items on sale at Bloor today, but not the specific items I want. I dropped by to make sure they still have what I want in my size to plan ahead for boxing day.
I hope they have an actual sale on boxing day for their regular price items instead of further discounting the sale items.
Please take over Dayton and send me the boots I ordered 8 months ago.
They don't, but I have friends in the states who forward packages to me from time to time.
Anyone know if The Corner does price adjustments if things are marked down further within your return period? Won't be able to get in touch with them until Monday.
I grabbed the black suede high sneakers from Roden Gray this morning after they got marked down. Shopping half awake was not a good idea. I don't need another pair of black high tops. Might return or toss them on B&S. Anyone a size 40?
Speaking of pants, can anyone comment on the fit of the wool blend chinos? A little worried about the bagginess of the seat and the amount of taper after trying on the straight raws a while back.