or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

Casual Friday, wore these to work. The colour on these is so amazing. I'm honestly surprised that there's still a large range of sizes left.
It's really a shame the BCDRs never really took off. I should've gotten one in a medium grey when I had the chance.
I've always wanted to buy a girlfriend DR for a lady. I might just have to buy one now, and whoever can fit into it will be deemed a suitable mate.
You are probably right. I just remember they were "premium linen", came in similar colours as the linen shirts this season, and I hated how wrinkled they were.
How's the material? The close up shot on Japan's site looks decent, but I remember last season's shirts wrinkling a lot even for linen.
The Asian Uniqlo M sleeves are going to be very short on you. I think you should try to get US/UK items instead.
If I remember correctly, the CUW45 can't be done in calf, so dark whiskey should be out. I wanted to get it in navy myself, but a lady friend said no.
Get them to call around to other stores to find your size and ship it to the store or you directly for $7. Don't get the wrong size just because something's on sale. You'll regret it later.
The CWU doesn't get enough love. Tempted to get one in navy lamb, possibly with the ribbed collar.
I was at Bloor as well. I didn't see a single classic fit shirt.