or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

I don't have any from last season, but I was told by the store guys to try sizing down one since they will stretch a little. I tried both my regular size and one down, and I took the one size down.
Roden Gray's facebook page has a few extra pics from this preview.
I would to check out the blazers and knits in person... Maybe one of those wool down pieces too.
I have the blazer, and I like it a whole lot. I'm not a fan of the pants because of the exposed zipper on the back pocket.
P&B doesn't usually have any coupon codes. I think 40% is the best you can do for now. I must be on the opposite end of the spectrum because I have a 39" chest and the rest of me fits into smalls. Contemplating that marled jersey blazer. Local store has only one left, and it's my size. It stares back at me every time I stop by.
Some items marked down on Park and Bond as well, including the blazer that I bought last week at a smaller discount.
Odd, I actually sized down one for the westpoint shorts that I just picked up. Love these, by the way.
I didn't know there was a navajo print lined cotton blazer.
I wish they would make more in the classic fit. I didn't see too many for spring/summer.
I don't know about the fit, but the fabric is very different. It may be harder to tell with the navy colour online, but if you look up the slub cotton blazer/pants in sand, you can see that it's a textured/slightly wrinkled fabric.