or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

F5ing all day at work hoping to see the chesterfield. 4 hour OT isn't fun, but it should help fund the coat.
Awesome sample sale aside. Any word on the trench? It's full on fall weather here now. There're only about six weeks left before I have to bring out the toj pea (not a bad thing).
Looking forward to the chestfield sample. I'm surprised the winter coats are coming out before the trench though. Cash in hand for both anyways.
Tried on a camel chesterfield in a store today. I didn't think the colour would work for me before, but now I really hope the TOJ chesterfield comes in camel.
Chesterfield and trench!
Quote: Originally Posted by Fallen Angels fwiw, i wear my cherry gt's with various navy chinos practically every day to my office job. I'll probably pick up a pair to wear when it snows, but they're a little too casual for daily wear at my office.
Quote: Originally Posted by SteezNuts How are the peacoats in terms of warmth? I'm in Canada too so was wondering how they hold up for our winters hehe. I always wear wool coats in the winters, so this is the same deal to me. It's not going to be the same if you're the type that pulls a giant down jacket over a tee. You wear the peacoat over a shirt when it's cool and throw on a sweater when it's cold.
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl wait, are the toj0's done and being shipped out? how longs the shipping process to canada? Canadian Customs add a day or two. My two purchases took about a week each to get to my door. Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one The peacoats were all melton, there's a lot of colors and combos available. I gotta cut those off soon, those and the duffles. Their window is...
Not sure if this belongs here or in the small questions thread, but I hope you shoe-aholics can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a burgundy cap toe oxford with a long toe box similar to the C&J Hallam. Please be gentle and keep it in the same price range ish. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by blynch wow, missed something here, ToJ has charcoal calfskin?! Any pics of it? You can ask for non-standard colours. It costs extra, and what you want might not be available where ever they get their awesome leather.